The New Justice League Trailer

Even the toa in the 1st bionicle movie looked more realistic than this version of Cyborg

3 Likes

Eh. It looks like it might be good, but I got the same impression from Suicide Squad’s trailer. I want this to be good, but I don’t have any faith that it will be.

1 Like

I feel the beginning was weak and cheesy until they started showing all the soon to be Justice League members, then it went downhill again. Only good joke was the one about Batman’s superpower being he’s rich. I’ll be watching Thor in November, not this.

1 Like

I’m kind of intrigued, however after Batman V Superman I’m a little weary with this whole DCCU.

1 Like

He already introduced himself as Bruce Wayne and Batman…which means Barry would already know he is rich.

As for my thoughts on the trailer…I have no hopes whatsoever, this is either gonna be meh or totally awful…

3 Likes

the one thing we know is that for the most part, the trailers for the DC Comics movies are better than the movies they are made for.

Also Aquaman reminded me a little of Thor.

2 Likes

I think this trailer is trying to be too much to be like the Avengers. Also the scene where Batman meets the Flash seems way too similar to when Tony Stark met Peter Parker in Civil War.

1 Like

That’s still not something Batman would say. Something more along the lines of, “I don’t need any”, would be more fitting.

7 Likes

Fair enough.

At this point, they’re just trying to make everything lolsworthy in order to redeem themselves for the edge-fest that was BVS…probably…

4 Likes

I have a strong feeling they’re gonna fail.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s what I think as well.

1 Like

DC?

Fail?

Whatever gave you that idea?

9 Likes

So yeah they are fighting Darksied https://youtu.be/gsNgb5e47z0?t=58s

1 Like

Sorry to tell your but that trailer You linked is false.

1 Like

how is it false?
Edit: found the Injustice 2 Darkseid trailer.

However those are Parademons that we see in the trailer. So my prediction still stands.

1 Like

I wonder if Superman will snap his neck or if Batman will stab him with a spear.

5 Likes

@northernphantom That’s fake

In the film they already confirmed they’re fighting Steppenwolf

Edited for Double Post - Waj

I liked the trailer, but I’m a bit worried. They are trying to make Batman humorous to make up for Dawn of Justice, but Batman shouldn’t be the funny one! He’s meant to be stone cold. Aside from the murderous bloodlust he had in BvS, he wasn’t the problem.

1 Like

Yeah his “I’m rich” line and nearly all of his dialogue throughout both trailers sound like Tony Stark lines

3 Likes

Gotta get that Peter/Tony dynamic…

1 Like