It’s cool.

1 Like

Does the visor use tint?

2 Likes

Still a dumb mask.

4 Likes

Well, your face is a HAU!

4 Likes

I really like the new mask! Var did a great job on it. What are you going to do with the old mask though?

meso what are you doing
it’s “hahaha”
you’re not hispanic

/s

3 Likes

When I first saw it, I really did not like it. But I think that was because I saw your old one first, because looking at it now, I really like it, and now the old one looks off. Good job.

Oh wait, Var made it? Nevermind I hate it. I’m kidding of course, Var is awesome.

4 Likes

its actually a KUALSI

Did @Eljay reveal his face at MakutaFest, as hinted?

Unfortunately, no.

1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

One day, I’ll figure out where this started. I don’t recall ever suggesting, hinting, or claiming that I’d reveal it during MakutaFest. And if I did, I’m 100% certain it was a joke. =P

4 Likes

I have no idea where I heard it from, or I don’t remember…

Ok, I think you said something along the lines of, “I’ll definitely show my face next year, during MakutaFest.” I think it was during a podcast, but regardless, you did say you were going to reveal it at some point this year, on more than one occasion. So, perhaps people thought MakutaFest was the most probable event for you to do so.

I don’t remember anyone saying that, but if he did it was an obvious joke.

I said I would, but in May. =P Plans fell through, obviously. To put it bluntly, I’m never showing my face. If I ever say it again (which, thanks to the beginning of the month, I won’t), don’t believe me.

4 Likes

not believing anything has been my policy with TTV projects ever since Biocraft

so it’s all good =P

5 Likes

Well, that comment just crushed a lot of hopes and dreams, but I’m glad you made it clear.

Sorry my consistent Recap Reviews have disappointed you. :stuck_out_tongue:

This comment disturbs me.

3 Likes

actually I’m pleasantly surprised by them, they’re the most consistent thing on the channel

I have my expectations low for a lot of stuff so I can be happy when it’s actually good

3 Likes