The Nexo Knights Topic

To be fair, the abilities of certain books to grant Jestro the ability to conjure new monsters is one that has remained consistent and reused

2 Likes

yeah… also have you read any of the Nexo Knight books? the first one i bought was “Heroes can’t rest” (its what the title of the book is in english) the book includes: Jestro 2.0, the book of monsters having the hiccups and releases the other Monster tribes, and finely the knights having a vacation (and the first time they are in non medieval clothes, especialy for Axl).

i might try to take some photos to show you all.

I haven’t picked up any supplemental materials

because quite frankly I shouldn’t need to

Ninjago did a perfectly fine job establishing characterization and motivation, as well as a coherent plot without them

3 Likes

you think they’re the same idiots people who hate Hf for “killing” bionicle?

5 Likes

by the way, the book is from AMEET, the same guys who made the Legend of Chima books and the Book of Chi.

AND WHEN WILL THESE GUYS RESPOND TO MY EMAIL?

anyway, i have taken the pictures, and i will upload them in time.

edit: here they are from begining to end.

4 Likes

I must wonder if we’ll be seeing the eventual rise of these other elemental monsters in the series proper.

They look kinda cool.

2 Likes

personaly i don’t want them to pull a “lets forget that we can summon more than one monster tribe and instead summon just this one monster tribe for the entire year”.

i would prefer that Jestro and the Book of Monsters instead do something like… say Chima, where in the antagonist army is build up of different “tribes” instead of just one group. What i mean is that i would like for Jestro to be the “Sir Fangar” of his army, with the Jestro logo as his army’s symbol, while the different monster tribes are commanded by the main monster leaders, like General Magmar leading the lava monsters, Marquis leading the sea monsters and Mushlord leading the plant monsters, and all of them take orders from Jestro/the Book of Monsters.

I agree. Jestro should defiantly be replaced. He shouldn’t be like Makuta where he’s the enemy for the whole story. 10 years

em what? that is not what i meant, i meant that he (or the book of monsters) should be in command of an entire army of monsters, which would be build up of different tribes.

Like Chima.

I did not say that Jestro should be booted out as a villain and be replaced as the antagonist of the line by some other bad guy.

By the way, there is a bigger bad in the story allready: The book of Monsters.

or whoever this guy is:

What if Jestro kind of “changes form” or appearance based on his army? Like when control a Water element he’s blue?

Considering that face looks incredibly similar to the book, maybe it megaevolves?

Maybe it’s the book’s ancestor of sorts? Like, this is what caused terror before him?

if you guys had watched the show, you guys would know the name Monstrox.

acording to the show, Monstrox was the original leader to the monster army before Jestro.

and given how the image of Monstrox looks like, its clear that Monstrox IS the Book of Monsters. Im betting that after his defeat at the hands of Merlok and the knights of that time, he was then cursed into his book form.

This would explain why he wants Jestro to feed him magical books, because he would grow in power, and what would most likely be his ultimate goal, allow him to return to his original form.

Late to this, but I would appreciate it if you did.

1 Like

Another one of my only problems is that the Book isn’t exactly intimidating. We have Jestro, but he’s basically a joke too. pun intended.

@moamahrimatoro

From my view of ‘The Book of Monsters’ based on simply reading the @DarkHenrik comment, i expect that in this form the ‘Book of Monsters’ is actually weakened.

His lack of being intimidating seems to be his way of cosying up to Jestro. I’d guess if Herik’s theory is correct, that Monstrox is the ‘Book of Monsters’ then perhaps we’ll see him released in the future revealing his more menacing evil self, perhaps revealing he never cared about Jestro (Leading Jestro to get a redemption by joining the Knights against Monstrox)

2 Likes

Here they all are.

7 Likes

Oh, so here’s our main villains for the next 10 years.

/s?

2 Likes

They actually named one of them “poop”…
:confounded:
Also, “sharkerado”…

I don’t know why…