The Nightcaster MOC

BIGGER ISN’T BETTER
Oho but in this case, it is. After all, without that size the details, the colors, and the overall look wouldn’t have come out as well, I love it! Great job on this!

3 Likes

Looks interesting but also clutered

1 Like

O.O

that thing looks like something out of a transformers movie! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

1 Like

@StudentScissors he doesn’t take photos very well, like most things he’s much better in person

1 Like

HOLY CRAP THIS GUY IS HUGE.
This looks awesome dude, and I love the colour scheme. Can I ask how much freedom he has when it comes to posing? Usually with MOCs this big, there isn’t much.
Also, have you got him dismembering Iruini? I love when people add stuff like that.

3 Likes

Not enough spikes

jokes, this is amazing

1 Like

@TheRed1s he had it coming :wink: only joking, I was show casing the little arms, it was originally going to whenua

2 Likes

I love the head, but Malice looks bigger. Also, rest in peace, Iruni.

1 Like

GA-hah! That’s epic!

Good colors cheme and nice, unique look. Given that his legs hold him up so well and his arms do a great job of holding up their own weight and that of items they’re holding (except maybe with giant sword?), there’s very little I can find to complain about this Titan. Well done!

2 Likes

Awesome.

1 Like

Holy… I love this thing. I know nothing about it and I love it.

Thumbs up! It’s great! No criticism here!

1 Like

Oh sweet Mary this is incredible. The creativity that went into the design blows my mind.

1 Like

this is the coolest Moc I have seen I just love the way that you used Hali Inika on the head

4 Likes

Ive got to say that I really do like the look of this moc bud! Massive thumbs up from me. I also like how you finished the legs, looking good :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is incredible. It’s so unique, and I love the legs. :smile:

2 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Really, really great. I love all of the linework you did with the tubes to give it an alien look.

1 Like

Wow! This thing is beastly! literally and figuratively! :grinning:
I hope to do a monstrous MOC some day.
Nice work!

2 Likes

0.0 Woah.

1 Like

It’s so beautiful!!! 11/10 ign would r8 again.

2 Likes