The Nonsensical Topic of Plot Twists

Plot twist Spherus Magna is inside another giant robot.

3 Likes

PLOT TWIST: Tahu is a ghost.

2 Likes

Plot Twist Tahu Master Of Fire is the son of Tahu Mata.

4 Likes

PLOT TWIST: The Ignika transformed Dekar into Hydraxon.
Because Dekar was Hydraxon.

Plot twist: The Ignika transforms Dead Hydraxon into Dead Dekar :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Plot Twist: I have returned with the aid of Omega Tahu!

And a password reset!

i forgot my password…

2 Likes

Plot twist: Nyran won against Eljay at community arena, ages ago.

2 Likes

Plot twist: Nyran is actually in control of Eljay’s thoughts, and is secretly planning the LoSS revolution.

4 Likes

Plot Twist: Come on guy. Seriously? How could you mention that. That is a LoSS-t cause.

1 Like

PLOT TWIST: The entire “Mod Squad” is made up of Eljay’s secondary accounts for each of his multiple personalities. In this way he can keep himselves from getting lonely

3 Likes

Double Plot Twist: The Mod Squad consists of versions of Eljay from alternate universes that serve as part of his plan to undermine appLEGO, with each portraying an angle of his own personality so that his cover isn’t blown.

6 Likes

Triple Plot Twist: AppLego is actually ruled by an evil Eljay from an alternate dimension.

2 Likes

Quadruple Plot Twist: There are no alternate Eljays; only a singularity spanning everywhere where he is (but not necessarily nowhere where he isn’t…)

3 Likes

PLOT TWIST: WE are the plot twist!
:scream:

2 Likes

gasp

4 Likes

Plot twist: there is no plot twist

Plot Twist: All plot twists are just lies to make us think there was a twist, but it was there in the beginning, and should have been noted.

4 Likes

plot twist, we are all biomechanical beings with our robotic parts on the inside

Plot twist: I was never the JMP! I was merely an identity created by your imagination!

Plot Twist: I’m actually a Female.

2 Likes