The numberjacks

Discuss this…thing.
I personally remember this as terrifying. if These horrors have terrorized you as well, comment below about thy experiences with the numberjacks.

Numberjacks are on their way!

1 Like

unfortunately, they might be

What even…?

1 Like

be glad you don’t know my friend. it is not too late to turn back now!
though if you proceed, you must enter this dark world with the rest of us.

1 Like

ok, warning acknowledged.
I’m outta here.

2 Likes

where did 1 and 2 go?

2 Likes

HELL /s

1 Like

good.

1 Like

they were just going back home, to be honest.

2 Likes

I had nightmares about spooky spoon

3 Likes

who didn’t?

“You simply have less value”

At a family get together me and my cousins wasted the entire meal talking about number jacks, I genuinely had written it off as some misremembered thing but nope, we watched the finale episode that day and all my horrors where realized.

That guy with the white suit and the sucker-upper(?) thing was genuinely terrifying, something about the show was so dystopian with it’s very empty environments and the pairing of animated character against villain’s who made challenges such as “Make the number 10…” or else. The Beast Wars era animation certainly helped.

4 Likes

the roasts on that show were sunday level

2 Likes

I have no idea what his is. I guess it’s something British given the rating stamp and BBC in the corner. All I know is that those numbers have a vaguely fuzzy texture and that bugs me for some reason.

1 Like

oho, tis’ extremely british.

it’s worse up close

May a flight of harpies sing thee to thy grave for showing us this… thing.

1 Like

I have a video I want to post in this topic but I can’t upload videos.

1 Like

maybe that’s a good thing

3 Likes

There’s also the implication that there are many groups of numberjacks around the globe, meaning that your own sofa could be populated with them

4 Likes