~The Official Bohrok Fanclub~

I’m not the best at spelling alright.

1 Like

Me neither.

1 Like

Your house must be very clean with such a squad!

@MaxinePrimal I misspelled squad, but I fixed it now.

2 Likes

Fify.

3 Likes

He meant that they are called swarms.

Ftfy /s

Yeah, but squad seemed to fit more in a “cleaning the house” sentence :wink:

3 Likes

I find the lack of Bohrok-Kal disturbing.

2 Likes

And what about the va? Those little guys deserve some attention. Not to mention the complete lack of barag.

2 Likes

I bought them all at once.

I’ll get around to them

I fully plan to get the va as well, I’m just trying to decide whether or not I need 48 of them too…

Next on the list wallet has been in recovery from buying 48 Bohrok…

1 Like

WHAT! How? Where? I must know. Seeing as a set of six can go for around 50 on eBay, how much did 48 cost?

In short, no. Though since you have 8 of each Bohrok, you can’t just have one of each breed of va. I think half as many is a good idea.

Bricklink. About $400 including having them shipped from Russia.

But, the reason I got 8 of each was so I could have one with each Krana, and the Va also each have their own Krana…

1 Like

Figured. Can you get whole figures on bricklink or do you have to order all the individual parts?

You can totally get whole figures. If I had had to order each individual part for 48 Bohrok I would have gone insane.

1 Like

Fair enough. I might look into using Bricklink for my future collecting.

1 Like

I recommend to do so. You could get 48 Book in one go.

@Matanui606 Do you happen to have the seller name?

1 Like

I’d have to go look it up, also I pretty much cleaned him out of Bohrok…

2 Likes

Well. I still want to see.

1 Like

Honestly, I find you’re reasoning to have 48 bohrok to be a little flimsy. Anyone compelled any more, (sans the bohrok Kal. Having a set of those makes on top of the 48 is alriight) to be flipping insane.

Yeah, the shop name is “For Fans - cheap shipping” I actually checked by there recently because he’s the one guy who could sell me 48 Va if I was so inclined. Though I will also say, unless you’re looking to buy in bulk, you’d be better off looking elsewhere. He lives in Russia, which if you live in the US means international shipping, and his prices are actually significantly higher than a lot of other places. The only reason I went with him was that I could get them all in one place and save on shipping by not having to pay a dozen or so different shipping charges.

@MaxinePrimal I was always going to buy a bunch of them because they are a swarm enemy and thus I need a swarm, the Krana simply provided an answer to the question “how many should I buy?”

1 Like

By that logic, you should have 50+ Vaki, a couple hundred Visorak, and aboout a billion nui rama.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

1 Like