Even though I don’t know anyone who knows the anime and stuff involved, but

FUDGE IT!

3 Likes

Oculus and tesla are now scaring me

:C
Jk

its mainly oculus.

2 Likes

Thank you, your music folder on youtube has some amazing songs in it as well.

Which Fate is it from?

1 Like

@northernphantom
did not expect anyone to get it

An OVA combining all of TYPE-MOON’s material(mainly the fate/stay night series) called Carnival Phantast

@TeslaEffect

I only found it. It belongs to BotanicSage on Youtube…

Oh, have yet to watch it but its on my list

1 Like

Apparently there is nonsense here

2 Likes

You don’t say

4 Likes

omg it’s so awesome

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but Gen 2 reminds me of an old TV show called Mystic Knights.

Maybe it’s the skull warriors.

1 Like

A Xian weapon inventor wearing white armour arrives in Fargo, North Dakota to meet with a prospective client, and has brought along a number of her designs to show off. However, when she begins walking through town, she soon notices that a number of people are looking at her strangely, crossing the street when she comes near, and generally behaving very unfriendly toward her.

She pulls someone aside and asks him why everyone is reacting so strangely to her - perhaps because she is so heavily armed? The man looks apologetic as he explains. “Well, ma’am, you must understand - the weaponry is part of the problem, but, well… we have recently been having troubles with another Polar Vortixx.”

1 Like

More where this came from?

It was a joke - I don’t know if you’ve seen it on the news or anything, but North Dakota’s been having some trouble with a “Polar Vortex” bringing cold air straight from the arctic.

1 Like

The difference between a middle school math kid and a college math kid is: if you ask a high school math kid to prove that 4 = 5, he’ll say it can’t be done. If you ask a college kid to prove that 4 = 5, he’ll give you a complex set of steps that lead you to 4 = 5. There is no error in these steps, but both people are wrong anyway.

The reason is that 4 = 6, not 5.

3 Likes

yep, and 0.9 = 1

6+1=2