The Official Super Smash Bros for Wii U Topic

Well that failed epically.

2 Likes

The great MT may be gone, but our smashing spirit is not.

Is there any game nights here still? I just got a Wii U and have been looking for some online matches with pals without luck so I thought about this place but back when I used to be here I got the impression that there was a huge flaking problem whenever there was a big get together. My Nintendo ID is the same as here, I also got Mario Kart if your up for that.

1 Like

community gamenights kinda died along with MT

Man

I really haven’t played in a while

1 Like

For Glory… has changed.
It’s not about the spikes, the replays, or Captain Falcon. It’s an endless series of proxy battles, fought by Bayonetta and Cloud. For Glory, and its consumption of stocks, has become a well-oiled DLC trap.
For Glory has changed. ID-tagged players write ID tagged tags, play ID tagged characters. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Spam control. Combo control. Emotion control. For Glory control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control.
For Glory has changed. The age of Captain Falcon has become the age of DLC. All in the name of attempting to look cool by buying DLC.
And he who controls For Glory, controls the competitive scene.
For Glory has changed. When the competitive scene is under total control, For Glory… becomes routine.

5 Likes