The Official Zaktan Fan club

It’s awesome how he stepped down from leadership of the Piraka to help the order find Teridax.

In that one serial I forgot the name of.

2 Likes

MEME TIME, in the honor of Viper’s :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

4 Likes

amazing, just amazing

Dwellers in Darkness, I think.

2 Likes

Yes. That is the one.

“Who are you talking to right now, Irnakk? Who is it do you think you see? Do you know what horrors I’ve seen? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn’t believe it. Do you know what I see when I wake up every morning? A body that was shattered by the Shadowed One, something that once was comprised of solid steel and living tissue, gone! Disappeared! Ceased to exist, because of me. No, you clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not horrified, Irnakk. I am the horror. The Skakdi nightmare incarnate appears in front of me, and you think me afraid? No, creature. I AM THE ONE YOU FEAR.”

11 Likes

Well hey, when they were on they’re way to Voya Nui, he stopped at the southern continent to ask a Toa of Plasma for directions.

4 Likes

I liked it when he destroyed the Toa nest with a stray laser bolt

1 Like

I legitimately like Zaktan, as he was the only Piraka I owned.
eh was a pretty cool set, glow in the teeth dark, and doesn’t afraid of anything

One of the most well written characters in bionicle in my opinion.

Quote from Legacy of Evil

“Now that he knew all this, somehow, someday, he would stumble on a way to be of use in this grand scheme. If he had to he would make himself a part of it. And when that day came, the Brotherhood of Makuta would be in for a surprise.
They think the know evil. They think they know treachery,Zaktan thought. Then a wicked grin crawled onto his face.
Wait until they get to know me.”

4 Likes

Sometimes, I find it hard imagining him smiling under a circumstance other than brutally murdering someone. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

ThokRulesZaktanDrools

Hakann is better than Thok…how would Thok be better than Zaktan?

Zaktan got into the Dark Hunters just by staring at The Shadowed One, Hakann barley got in at all…

7 Likes

Zaktan can make an omelet without cracking open any eggs.

6 Likes

Thok didn’t die.

Zaktan can take his socks off, without touching his shoes.

5 Likes

Zaktan is horrible. No one should find him an inspirational role-model because he’s the worst. Hakan is better and should lead the Piraka.

JK, I love Zaktan just as much as the other guy on the street :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hakaan? C’mon. We all know Vezok wants the leadership! He even stands in the front of the Piraka in the group picture!

1 Like

Zaktan can hard boil an egg with ice.

3 Likes