The Official Zaktan Fan club

Leave the terribad Zaktan puns to me…

But still gold star for trying

2 Likes

Lol, didn’t mean to infringe on your turf. And thank you!

1 Like

Omega Tahu and his kanohi hau that, in the words of ven, looks like he ate a bunch of cookies and forgot to swallow them

The Cathedral Church of the one, the only, the Almighty Zaktan!

When I see new Zaktan posts…:stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Looks like we got to revive this…

Lewa’s new color scheme wasn’t meant as an homage to Eljay. It’s an homage to Zaktan.

4 Likes

Yo Zaktan is so cool, he almost killed Avak… Until destracted by Hakann.

3 Likes

Zaktan’s so beast that it doesn’t matter if he lets Matoran prisoners escape because he’s to busy bringing pain to Hakan.

2 Likes

@LelouchViBritannia : we should have a pun contest.

In this one country, they prohibited names containing both the last and first letter of the alphabet. They had a Zack-ban.

1 Like

You know Viper? Member of the TTV Podcast?

You know what she is?

A Zak Fan.

8 Likes

i think someone made this already but whatever

If Zaktan was a cook his name would be snacktan

3 Likes

There was an Asian named Zack.

I called him Zack-san.

He called me racist.

7 Likes

twas’ a rainbow of many colors and emotions: a happy red, an angry green, a jealous blue, and a sad-tan.

Get out.

Especially because Green equates to jealousy, Red relates to anger, and those two colors are in Zaktan.

1 Like

That green Piraka guy once got an award for “Worst Charmer Ever”

He called it his Plaque-tan.

What do you get when you mix a Piraka with a duck?

Quack-tan.

After being defeated by the Toa Mahri, the Piraka were homeless.

So they made a shack-tan.

THANK YOU ILL BE HERE ALL NIGHT

6 Likes

What happened whe Pac-man went out in the sun too long? He got a Pac-tan.

Also, @Hawkflight : I knew that. Blue is sad, and gray is boring, too.

Edit: In a town named after Ray, A-Vahki ran to the Ray-dock to Hack-and Zack-Tanner, but Th-Octupus used Vee’s Oculus ray and Vee’s Onua staff to destroy it.

There, I got them all.

5 Likes

I am impressed. Very impressed.

After exchanging information, Roodaka leaves with Zaktan’s tablet of the The Shadowed Ones fortress…
Me: Wait…A tablet that has a schematics that don’t really work…XD
Zaktan:
http://replygif.net/i/1214.gif

3 Likes

Challenge accepted, ma’am :stuck_out_tongue:

I love Zaktan. He is, and always was, my favorite Piraka with my favorite Piraka weapon, the coolest eye-beams, the best colors (is it me, or was he the only ever Green and Gold character in G1 over than Iruni’s toa form (which I see as bronze)m the coolest face, the coolest nickname, role as leader of the Piraka, the coolest personality, the spookiest Piraka, and the fact that he can turn into a mass of Protodites. He’s just my fave. He’s the ultimate bada$$, and finally made the green one leader, with gold, which made young me very happy.
@Black_Viper I know you love Zaktan, so I wondered what your opinion on my sketch of him is. I made a drawing of Zaktan that I think turned out well.
My sketch of Zaktan
What do ya think of my rendition of Zaktan?

3 Likes