The Princess Bride

We all need to get into a skype call and watch this movie.
Is so good.

1 Like

That’s a good idea

But

the copyrights

Whattabout’em?

1 Like

So I just watched this movie tonight for the first time in like 8 years

Pretty legit

Clue Alert: “Enoyreve si tsniaga uoy”

1 Like

Finally got to watch about an hour of the film today in History in Cinema (it was a practice film we got to use, plus my history teacher says it’s one of her favorite movies of all time).

I was surprised at the clean humor in the film. I usually never see clean humor in films and TV nowadays, so I was pleasantly surprised by that. Also, the action was choreographed pretty well, and I loved all the characters in the film.

Also, my favorite scenes either have to be “I don’t think it means what you think it means” or the one with the poisoned wine.

Either way, it was great. I had to end at the part when they get out of the swamp and get caught by the prince. Class ended. :frowning:

3 Likes

S/O to being produced in 1987 or something

Probably good, there’s some traumatic experiences that follow that which might not be good if some class members are faint of heart

3 Likes

Well, it deserved best picture instead of the last Emperor, which was a horrible piece of crap Oscar bait movie. I live in China, so I thought it might be interesting. I was wrong. It was stupid, boring, hardly accurate, boring, had bad storytelling, boring, and was THREE HOURS LONG. Seriously. Much of it made no sense, it wasn’t actually that accurate, didn’t convey the interesting story well, and was the most boring movie I have ever watched. Even my grandma (who is a nice lady and is very patient) didn’t like it. I actually got angry because it was such an awful movie. And that was BEFORE I knew it beat the princess bride.

TPB is good. I loved it. It deserved best picture.

1 Like