The Probably Unofficial TTV Boards Census!

Dude how could you forget the greatest category: Games ‘n’ such?

1 Like

also maybe edit the first post, saying that part two is on the 79th post

1 Like

Well, I only like Bionicle, so that disqualifies me from being a robo-hobo?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I’m almost a trigger happy robo-hobo, I’m just not exactly sure what Gundam is

NEW TERM ALERT!!!
do you wish you were a robo-hobo, but you don’t like gundam? then do i have the term for you! your a ’07 Man! of course, you could always be a triggerhappy ’07 man, too, if you like nerf.

4 Likes

Games and such is a sub category of community.

5 Likes

just looked at the new poll, and…

I’m not the only one here

2 Likes

I haven’t played nerf in a good long while, but it’s definitely a lot of fun when you’re hitting young siblings with rival bullets :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

you think thats fun? try doing that with modded blasters, or if you dont mod, pick up a Nexus/Aeon Pro. Dont actually do that withought permission/protective gear. always have eye protection when you are flinging foam.

1 Like

I have glasses, does that count? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

depends on if you are doing stock class/light mods or if you are doing superstock.
if its superstock, get safety glasses or at least have lenses that can withstand the impact of a foam dart going around 150fps (nearly 100 mph for those that arent familiar with fps). if you are doing HvZ, you should be fine with normal glasses due to the low fps cap.

now, if you are in an ultrastock game, you should already know what your doing and wouldnt have asked that, so Im going to assume you havent done ultrastock.

1 Like
What TTVMB theme do you use?
  • Modern Theme
  • Classic Theme

0 voters

2 Likes

wait classic is the dark one right

1 Like

yep.

I used the modern theme up until around early January.

1 Like

Your poor eyes!

1 Like

I use classic with a dark mode extension - no burning eyes for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same, although my extension is only active at certain times of day.

I also tend to keep the overall brightness on my computer kinda low.

2 Likes

mortals

1 Like

bruh that’s seriously bad for your eyes

1 Like