The Protectors Have Names!

How about the confrontation with Kulta? What happened exactly?

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/island-of-the-lost-mask-snippets/10777

5 Likes

Oh I like these. I like these quite a bit.

The writing style seems a little simple, but maybe it’s just the size of the words on the page.

5 Likes

Sorry, but they Korgot to research that one. What Bingzaks.

1 Like

At least it’s better than Dingbat. I have a feeling that this fad is gonna last for a while…

2 Likes

I really like these names, I’m very glad we got them. Not to mention the huge amount of hope this gives that the animations leave out a ton of info.

2 Likes

tiribomba guys, tiribomba.

10 Likes

1st Tiribomba>Bingzap

2nd Tiribomba was never prominently featured in a book.

6 Likes

:angry:

1 Like

You’ll die for this,Lego

Also, my opinions on the names.

Nilkuu - Nilk sounds too much like Milk. Could easily be mispronounced as Milkuu Protector of Milk. The “uu” at the end makes it sound tribal, so I guess that’s cool

Vizuna - Good name. Sounds like a character from from G1.

Kivoda - Say this 10 times fast and it’ll sound like Kivorra, when your tongue compromizes the “d” as a slurred “r”, Which makes it sound even more tribal. I like it.

Izotor - Meh. Sounds a bit odd for a heroic Protector.

Korgot - Passable. Say it with emphasis and it fits the strong character very well.

Narmoto - Doesn’t sound like Naruto to me…it does sound strangely japanese, but nothing too crazy. Gives the PoF a sense of royalty, or authority to me…wouldn’t be surprised if he was the “leader” of the protectors.

Bingzak - For a young villager, it fits.

12 Likes

Agreed, but I have an issue.

You do not name your kid a name that “Will fit” as a child, because one day they will get older and hate your guts for it. so Bingzak will kill his parents if he ever sees them again.

6 Likes

I remember seeing this in the Jan-Feb issue of Lego Magazine with the BIONICLE section. They brought up using the Mask of Time, and I noticed it and told others here on the board. But everyone ignored it and told me it was a typo. :frowning:

3 Likes

Kivoda if translated from Serbian would mean Kiwater (cause voda translated into english means water, so fitting).

Also Kivoda is probably the first feminine Male Bionicle since like, forever.

2 Likes

Just stopping by to say all that Bingzak artwork is comedy gold. XD

-Mesonak

10 Likes

Just go by another name, maybe something like the aforementioned ‘Blingzak’.
That’s pretty edgy.

"Bionglak’

1 Like

Yeah it seems like everyone loves to discredit any mention of the mask of time whenever they get the chance -_-

7 Likes

Suspicious…

2 Likes

Korgot’s a woman.
Wth Lego.

8 Likes