The Protectors of Old

So the Bootleg Warriors Line actually sells The Protectors of Old. LEGO plz, Bootleg lines are way ahead of you in terms of representing characters in set forms.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/0/1/015dff143cfabbaad1670f2eb076ae8e99275dc8.png

7 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

No.

Those are the Protectors of New, you must’ve mixed them up.

2 Likes

But the Protectors of New (which are the official 2015 ones) are not all that buff build.

2 Likes

All these mocs look awesome! They look great as a team.

Kerato looks absolutely amazing to me. I love all the others, but he just looks epic.

The legs of Epolim look oddly straight for the curved armor the rest of the MOC uses.

I really like how you gave Agarak the single tail.

2 Likes

These look really different but at the same time I can see them work together, these are great :smile:

1 Like

That Earth Protector looks like a beast. I would not want to ran into that in a dark alley. Completely groovy.

The other look a bit strange to me for some reason.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve been seeing these for a long time now, but they’re still great! Nice to see your project finally go public Ford!

1 Like

Epolim has been dubbed by my friends @Leoxandar and @LQ1998 as the devourer of mashed faces.

Don’t cross her.

1 Like

Epolim is kinda

freaking massive

1 Like

These are really nice protector MOCs. I love the creativity of these guys. I especially like R̶u̶b̶y̶ ̶R̶o̶s̶e̶ Mamuk.

All of these look super cool

although

the Earth protector’s drill is just begging for a silver unicorn horn at the tip

2 Likes

5 Likes

I tried that. It doesn’t really look that good. The horn just kinda… sticks out awkwardly, just like Epolim’s middle form.

I got to admit The Protectors Of Old look great.
Though Epolim doesn’t look buff she looks fat.

1 Like

I will admit that my criticisms of the MOC led it to looking the way it does :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hate to be a buzzkill, but Ekimu confused the protectors with the old ones because they had the same exact armor. But those MOCs are 10/10 -IRN

1 Like

Shhhhhh…

1 Like

I would think that if I just got out of a coma that lasted several years, it would take me a little while before being able to make out similar faces to ones that I have seen before.

This fits that description; they all have the same mask, so it would be easy to confuse of I were Ekimu.

…or at least my readings on waking up from comas lead me to believe that…

Pfft. Don’t discriminate against big boned ladies!

1 Like