The Real Reason Kahi Was Fired (megaofficial)

I think now is a good time to add to this.

42 Likes

I just got to that part in the interview.

3 Likes

I have so much respect for you after that interview.

7 Likes

I thank you for this , I really do.

3 Likes

this is very creepy. Like actually creepy

4 Likes

ā€œNope, just above youā€. You have no idea how satisfying it was to hear you say that after everything he did.

12 Likes

Should probably remove the Calix from the message boards banner thing. That stuff was really hard to listen to.

7 Likes

Not going to lie, I was never a big fan of Kahi/Jon. He came off as overzealous and a tad aggressive to me. While I am a little surprised, at the same time I am not surprised. I had a lurking suspicion for the longest time that something was going on behind the scenes, but I put it to the back of my mind.

Just when you think you know a guy, they pull something like in the document.

A true shame indeed.

13 Likes

Geez guys, I leave for five minutes, and everything goes south?

In all seriousnessā€¦ Wow. I just canā€™t believe this happened. I have no words.

4 Likes

As it is, I wouldnā€™t disagree that it seems as though this has all happened fairly/extremely rapidly, but I would argue that the warning signs on this one had been rearing their heads, so to speak, for quite some time.

Iā€™ve refrained from commenting, and I have little to say, but I certainly wish for a calmer future for the cast and crew moving forward. Iā€™m holding out hope for the best, and I suspect, off of what I know about TTV, that I am not alone. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your a great guy, donā€™t forget that

And on Kahi, watching this is weird especially knowing his messages in this (closed) topic: http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/female-bionicle-fanbase/9319/87

Thatā€™s not the only one

3:15, hahahahahhahahaha

12 Likes

Good God Kahi was a scumbag. The fact that he admitted this and seemingly without regret really freaks me out.

At least Eljay got justice in the end.

4 Likes

And prpl and Viper

4 Likes

Them too

1 Like

iā€™m late to this, but this is gross.

i remember being friends with him a long time ago, like i think roughly ten years back? and he seemed to be a well put-together kid with a good head on his shoulders. thatā€™s clearly not true anymore. some of the stuff in that dossier made my stomach turn.

iā€™m sorry for his victims.

7 Likes

I saw this and was reading throughā€¦
This is awful.

I know Im a year late, and youve probably all already heard thisā€¦
But people who do this deserve the shaming, and probably even more.
Now, i dont know exactly what extent this went to, because i dont want to know any more than i have to.
But.
People who do thisā€¦
It saddens me.
All Iā€™m going to say is good luck to Kahi, that he might ā€œsee the lightā€ and never do this again.

7 Likes

I agree with this. Iā€™m late to the discussion but I didnt know this was the reason for fhe firing. I feel gulity even if I wasnt part of it.

3 Likes

Donā€™t feel that way. You didnā€™t do anything.

12 Likes

If I said good riddance in this topic would it have been deleted?

I only jest, totally get why that particular message was deleted.

Kahiā€™s actions were absolutely disgusting, but on a petty personal level I feel vindicated for never really liking him

11 Likes

lol @ scar who unironically believes prpl manipulated jahi into manipulating prpl & friends to fire eljay

press S

burger emoji

7 Likes