The Real Reason Kahi Was Fired (megaofficial)

She didn’t really do a good job then.

5 Likes

you either live long enough to see yourself become the incel or you die a gentlemen

8 Likes

serious contender for mental gymnast gold medal right here

5 Likes

wow, just now discovering this

not very epic at all, that’s all i have to say

2 Likes

Me too. I stepped away from TTV unintentionally(as in I was busy IRL for a time and planned to catch up but that didn’t happen and I was gone until a month or so a go) back around the start of the second wave of Gen2 and so much has changed, Elljay apparently got fired and rehired, Kahi got fired and outed as IMO a scumbag and viper changed her name among a bunch of stuff. **** got real and I missed it.

This summer Kahi is the Joker

9 Likes

I’ve been inactive for a very long time to come and find this. Ouch.

7 Likes

So that’s why he got banned from BZP. (I think he got banned from there too? If not, he should have been.)

As someone who has gone through a similar story, I’ll say this man deserved everything he got. The victims will need to forgive for their own sanity, but that is a process that takes time - and this person should never be allowed back even after that. Forgiveness doesn’t mean trusting evil people.

And no, I haven’t read the doc yet, but even knowing there was another case of this going on in the Bionicle community…shakes head. I’ll get around to reading when I have the time to be sick for a week.

6 Likes