The Relationship Topic

Yep, we normally play counterstrike and I asked her if she’d like to play paintball (It’s kind of a reversal of Skill level, I’d never played counterstrike till I played with her, she’s never played paintball)

I’m into the nerdy kinda girl but I absolutely love girls that like my interests and passions. Those girls are hard to find nowadays

1 Like

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaitwaitwaitwait.

there’s another girl on the boards?

Le Gasp!

1 Like

Huh? Idk what you mean

1 Like

oh .-.

well then,

misread your sentence, and assumed you yourself was a girl.

Idk what you meant by another girl, I’m a guy

Ohhhh sorry bro

Edited for Double Post - Slime

If you have any confusion about what a Double Post is, check out this topic here!

11 Likes

i didnt do anything for valentines day

its a cheap and fake kinda holiday imo

6 Likes

Well, now that I’ve experienced being in a “relationship”, all I can say is that you might as well not be in one. One con about relationships is the gossip that goes around about you. And it’s not good gossip. The worst part is how everyone talks about it, and its completely annoying. Most people I know have been in a relationship with someone else for about a year and then they just break up, move on, and forget about the past. No one on this very planet is perfect, so I don’t recommend being in a relationship.

You sound a bit bitter.

I’m 20, almost a year ago I broke up with my ex. We mutually wanted marriage, but we weren’t quite ready. Sparing the details, the break tore me apart more than I would’ve admitted. However, I took it to be a learning experience, so I don’t make the same mistakes later. All the work, driving 45 minutes both ways multiple times a week, it was all worth it. It was worth it for both the good times then and the wisdom gained now.

As long as you don’t do anything stupid that could cause a surprise life-change, the good times now and the wisdom later makes it worthwhile.

16 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth.

@Coolio, I hope that you are able to look back on this in the not too distant future and see that relationships aren’t all bad. Perhaps you were just with the wrong person.

1 Like

That… is a lot of salt. First off, you’ve gotta be pretty self-conscious and insecure to let “background noise” and rumors bother you. People are always going to do that, with or without a relationship. Also, yes, people break up. Yes, nobody is perfect. Despite that a lot of people look past their differences and live together until the day they die, happy to be in each other’s company. I’ve had exes that have used me. I’ve had ones that took every opprotunity they could to belittle me. I have some that I still love to this day, but one thing or another didn’t work out so we ended it mutually for the sake of eachother. Despite all of that I bear no grudge towards the prospect of a future relationship, and I know that just as much as people can be cruel, they can also be full of love. I know that while I’ve met a lot of dishonest and sneaky backstabbing women, there are also people out there capable of not cheating and staying commited. If I can stay commited to a fault, then it’s only logical that someone else out there can do the same.

5 Likes

I’m imagining this whole thing in Ichigo’s voice and it’s great.

Jokes aside, what @Ranaki_Pakewa and @Tarvaax said are spot on and you should heed their advice.

5 Likes

Dude same.

11 Likes

I used to have a hot girlfriend in high school. Then we graduated, went to separate colleges, and haven’t spoken since. It’s really funny how she has no idea I have ~1K followers on flickr and a reputation online. Haven’t had a gf since, mostly because I don’t have time for one.

4 Likes

Well, I have tried once when I was in 6th grade. Since then I have been somewhat lonely. I would never be homosexual mainly because of the way others act. Nothing against homosexuals though. I am male and have never been in a relationship.

I’m in loads of relationships. I got family ones. Friend ones. Ect. Not really a love bird but meh.

I love birds. Birds are wonderful.

3 Likes

No they’re not Birds are Airbourne jerks

3 Likes

They’re dinosaurs that fly! Practically Wyverns! Though they are pretty vain… no different than any of my ex-girlfriends honestly. Self-obsessed and terribly vicious, though very beautiful to the eyes.

6 Likes

For the guys out there who are trying too hard to find a girl.

8 Likes