The Relationship Topic

My mother keeps badgering me to find a girlfriend, and I respond honestly that I’m not interested. As a twenty-seven year old single guy, if you are a younger man who is disappointed in having a lack of a relationship, don’t be. Most of my peers are all married and having kids and they’re clearly stressed out most of the time. Me, I’ve got a decent job and money in the bank with free time to spare. There are an alarmingly high number of single moms I could easily date but that’s not for me. The girl I was close with in high school that I mentioned in an earlier post is now a single mother with a busy career. The baby daddy was a party-goer jock who simply didn’t have any direction in life job-wise so she left him. I can guarantee she is not happy with the decisions she’s made and I don’t want any part of that insanity. Having said that, I do have peers that are in healthy relationships, so I’m not going to openly discourage anyone from being in one should you find the right person.

5 Likes

all due respect listen to ur mom :skull: :skull: :skull:

Are you in a relationship?

5 Likes

I’m in relationship.

Is it romantic?

No.

8 Likes

N01 is no longer a single weeb (CONFIRMED)

8 Likes

I’m still dumbfounded by love that isn’t platonic

It’s like trying to get a kindergartner to understand the quadratic formula

9 Likes

I’m in a happy relationship that had been going on for 14 years now :grinning:

with me, myself, and I

5 Likes

Your partners have some weird names. Impressive how you’ve maintained a relationship with all of them for that long, though /s

3 Likes

Yeah LOL

Psst … I’ve been secretly cheating on all of them but don’t tell them that :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

I’m happily single and thusly I put my relationship hunting on pause.

The person I was interested in which I’ve mentioned before in this topic, moved back to their parents due to financial issues awhile back. We still keep in touch though.

2 Likes

Dang yesterday was the best day of my life.

National Ferris Wheel Day is my favorite holiday, I love going to fairs every day of my life to honor the birth of George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr., the man who invented the Ferris Wheel.

What could be more important than that? Am I wrong?

10 Likes

February 14th is really all about remembering what holds everlasting value in our lives. Money is temporary, and will lose quality overtime, but the joy of a Ferris Wheel lasts beyond the grave.

Thank you George Washington Gale Ferris Jr.

10 Likes

Who knew that almost exactly seven years since this was posted I will be married to the best woman on earth?

14 Likes

Is her name George Washington Gale Ferris Jr.?

5 Likes

It could be.

4 Likes

That’s great! Congratulations!

1 Like

There is a relationship advice topic on the internet. Clearly I need to take all the advice in this topic from random strangers. I do actually have to compliment the people brave enough to post relationship advice on this. As long as you aren’t 30 years old living in you’re parents basement without a girlfriend and job I think you’re fine.

Ok. Karma got me. I’m back and for some advice. What and or how do you tell someone off or reject them in a nice way( I’m definetley asking for a friend and in no way asking for myself[ god save my soul]) I’m open to ideas.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

1 Like

Repeatedly text them the letter S until they leave you on their own accord.

11 Likes

lifesaver

3 Likes

I gotchu :ok_hand:

5 Likes