The Relationship Topic

I agree. With some things, you need some more life experience, and a steady guiding hand could help greatly as well.

However, there’s a difference between a guiding hand and a puppeteer. That was my point and, while I hate to assume as much, I believe @MaximusPrimal and @Tarvaax’s as well.

3 Likes

I even said that. I simply said that in my opinion Highschool isn’t always the best place to start trying relationships.

1 Like

And that’s a fair enough point. I agree not everyone is ready for a relationship in highschool. I was just saying that I don’t see too much harm in trying as long as you’re safe and smart about it.

3 Likes

What’s a relationship and where can I buy one?

6 Likes

I honestly couldn’t care about having a girlfriend. I’m busy with school work and want to spend my money on Lego, not women’s clothes.
I just feel I’m missing out by not actually hanging out with many girls. It’s different to having male friends.

What has this topic become?

9 Likes

Depression.

9 Likes

So I went to the Winter Dance with the girl I like.
It went well, we talked a bunch and had fun. We didn’t really dance much, we’re both kinda shy when it comes to that thing.

Boy, did that take a while to build up the courage to say.

7 Likes

Eyyy very nice

1 Like

I don’t know why I scare females away. I thought my vast Star Wars knowledge and love of Bionicle would be pretty impressive!

Okay, I do have some friends of the opposite gender, I’m just not looking to date yet.

1 Like

Y’know, I probably could have a girlfriend by now if I put in the effort.

I’d only need:
More eloquent speech(not knowing what to say sucks)
Better people skills
Self-confidence
the ability to not freak out under pressure
and a girl who’s interested in me.

So not much.
right?

6 Likes

Find a female nerd!
Most of my friends of that gender are nerdy and geeky on some level.

You go for it!

Actually, discussing Marvel is 80% of the daily conversations I have with said friends.

Honestly, I need to find someone who can appreciate LEGOs as much as me, Bionicle will come with time.

2 Likes

Ahk! The positivity! It buuuuuurrns!!!

In all seriousness, thanks for the positive reply to the half-joke.

4 Likes

If Legos are the key, then good luck. I only know two friends that like them, and that’s one of my best friends and the girl I like.
And their like for it isn’t nearly as much as mine.

1 Like

use lego to create a girlfriend

9 Likes

Wow, bravo!

1 Like

Thanks!

Heh I have no self confidence. You just have to hint interest subtly, and if she reacts similarly she likes you. It’s best to act confident in this situation but it’s not necessary

@meepinater My friends boyfriend follows lego accounts on Instagram but they seem to just be collector accounts

1 Like

There are plenty of ways this can go wrong though. Some people are just flirty, and then you have the people that like to flirt while they’re already in a relationship lol

2 Likes