The Relationship Topic

Yeah. Personally I don’t like it when someone is dishonest, even if they’re trying to break a dificult subject gently. It’s better to be honest upfront and have the sting that comes with that, rather than be lead on by a mistruth that hurts even more in the end.

3 Likes

I said the exact same thing to her.

2 Likes

And what did she say back?

That that’s what she would have done.

1 Like

It was a mutual dumping

2 Likes

So, um…
Prom is coming up in our school in a little over a month, and there’s this girl. I…well, honestly I’m not sure how I feel about her, but I know it’s somewhere between platonic and romantic attraction. And I’m going to try and ask her to prom. Assuming I don’t chicken out.

Wish me luck.

12 Likes

Good luck!
Hope it goes well.

1 Like

To elaborate on my problem, she messaged me saying a few reasons to break up that I disagreed with, but I either didn’t have much of a good argument against it or couldn’t share the argument for undisclosed reasons, and I accepted it. We’re still friends but I’m a little on and off bummed about it. I honestly thought we were perfect for each other.

1 Like

Well, at least you can now find a different person who sees more value in both you and the relationship. Don’t be bummed! You may be stumbling, but at least you’re stumbling in a good direction!

2 Likes

Bro you can do it!

Man, I wish I had a prom to ask a girl out to.

2 Likes

She really did want and like me it just wouldn’t have worked out in the big picture.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, friend.

I’ll definitely try.

2 Likes

Yo guys, this isn’t the original owner of this account. He’s passed it on to me, as he lost interest.

You’re off to a poor start. Don’t recommend attempting to discuss content of that nature here. -Eljay

Well apparently a friend told her mom that my other friend and i were together, and then said mom told my mom and the other friends mom lol. I asked the friend what made her think that and she said she didn’t know how to respond. I hope I didn’t lead anyone on that’d suck

The only girls I ever want or have in my life are Nokama, Gali, Roodaka, Hahli, Macku, and Gorast.

I’m sure you guys feel the same…

Or not…

3 Likes

Bug lady is best waifu.

1 Like

Sorry, but A). Love isn’t Canon, and B). Macku would be taken, as she the closest we’ve ever seen to someone feeling anything for another Matoran.

Considering that String Theory has a place in BIONICLE canon, it is inevitable that there exists a universe where love is canon. :wink:

4 Likes

Its inevitable, yet he only mentioned canon chacracters from the core universe.

Well glatorian love is already canon without multi universe theory. So Kina is always an option.

2 Likes