The Revolution

All hail Eljay, the great and mighty Emperor of time, TTV, and recap/recent reviews

1 Like

You seem to be a fan of Emperor Eljay. Tell me, what has Eljay ever done to you? Have you ever been to his palace of Versailles?

1 Like

No. But he is a good guy. A Mangosteen Good Guy (Which should’ve been a thing.)

1 Like

But he has not helped your living condition. In fact, he’s taken down many posts opposing him. He has taken away your freedom of speech! How is he a good person?

2 Likes

Don’t worry everyone, no matter what Emperor ElJay does, Kretendo (my merged company from da future) will always be on top.

2 Likes

Anyone want to join the Circle of Druids? Our plan is to defeat Eljay by making him do puzzles.

Am currently accepting puzzles.

EMPEROR ELJAY AND EMPRESS ALENA CANNOT BE STOPPED BY A MERECAT UPRISING!
All rebels shall fall!

A FULL COMMITMENT to the cult and against Eljay is required. (Candlehead optional)

3 Likes

I completely fully commit.

2 Likes

Or I can simply send you to the guillotine, you impostor. I have the power to do so. So don’t be going around and think you’re an Empress. You’re a fake. A scoundrel. You seem to forget who has the power, peasant.

Now rid of your disguise, so you don’t get into deeper trouble with Eljay. I will not harm you, for I am trying to support the peasants. Eljay’s hand, however, is more greater than mine.

1 Like

I don’t follow anyone, I am simply doing what I believe is the right thing to do, and that is to stop Emperor Eljay

1 Like

I join the revolution, but only in the name of the rest of the TTV Cast, in whom Eljay has stolen their forums!

Viva La Revolution!

The revolution will live on, @CharyasTheCultist .

4 Likes

gasp Robespierre! Doubleposting?

3 Likes

You didn’t see that…

3 Likes

No Eljay must rule!

I see you’re an Eljay peasant… :angry:

More like a sword. A sword that will be used to exterminate the filthy cultests

1 Like

“Any institution which does not suppose the people good, and the magistrate corruptible, is evil.”
~Robespierre

Eljay has released his abominations upon the world.

1 Like

Eljay is being taken down as we type!

1 Like