The Sand Screamer V2

The mysterious dune lurker itself, in all its golden glory.

Heavily armored, but incredibly strong, it uses its large bladed protrusions from its arms to snatch its prey and subdues them with its poisonous fangs. It is able to swallow its prey whole, even those larger than itself.

It’s double jointed torso allows for waist articulation, but only side to side.

I admit the stomach area is a bit gappy, but it was done to facilitate articulation.

So what do you think? Does the dark gold blend well with Carapar’s shells? Was my colour layering horribad?

Tell me what I can do to improve it!

31 Likes

Great job dudddddd

1 Like

Pretty solid MOC! The color layering and choice of gold works great but the overall look of the creature is fairly appealing to me for some reason.

2 Likes

Probably 'cause it’s a stone-based creature :wink:

2 Likes

Well that, but mainly because of certain design choices such as those blade front legs and the spiky, slender body

2 Likes

I really, Voriki like his Head.

2 Likes

I liek

3 Likes

WOW 9/10 noice job

1 Like

4 Likes

looks good man, I like how you used the Carapar armor

3 Likes

Ooh, this thing looks amazing! The Carapar armor works very well, I love it, great job indeed! :smile:

2 Likes

I think the gold works with Carapar’s armor, but the keetorange and the armor seems to clash a bit, in my opinion. It is not bad, per se, it just seems like the colors are a little too similar to be in harmony. Having said that, I still like the overall look of this MOC. The build looks great, especially from the front. I am just very particular about color schemes. Good job on this! Keep up the great work! (I do have a question. Where are his eyes?)

2 Likes

It’s kinda cute, right?

1 Like

That face and eyes make for a pretty unique looking head, I love it, so much personality! Definitely eerie looking beast too, really awesome.

1 Like

looks at MOC

Seriously though, this MOC is really good!

3 Likes

Are those custom pieces?

I would never

This is one of the coolest MOCs I have ever seen.

1 Like

Any moc that uses barraki armour well is hood in my book.
This is excellent use of barraki parts and a nice color scheme.
10/10

1 Like

Its a Orange Rek Sai

2 Likes