The Self-MOC Actual Roleplay Topic - Act I

You wake up on a long forgotten Island. You do not know, where you are, but you sense other beings move around you. You can’t tell if they are friendly or not, but you can feel a bizarre fascination and curiosity seeping into your mind. As you get up, you notice patterns on the ground, leading to an ancient place…

9 Likes

Hutere stands, and observes the others. Nine of them, in a row. He wondered how he got here from his home.

1 Like

Well Darth just looks around for a little bit, then freezes the area around him and goes back to sleep.

1 Like

Destrucus, moving out of the way of a dragon-headed beings ice strike, is unsure of what to make of the other individuals, and considers to either walk away or to communicate with the others.

One of them notices a silver and maroon being has a strange transparency to it. Upon further inspection, it’s a hologram projector. Hutere hears a light tap behind him. Before he knows it, the same being that was projected has a blade against his throat. The being screams "Where am I?! Who are you people?!

2 Likes

He uses his Kanohi Miru to rise above the ground, but is slammed back down instantaneously.

The being pulled Hutere to the ground, revealing that he has incredible strength for a toa.

The being lowers his blade as everyone else looks at him in confusion. He finally says, my name is Oronix.

2 Likes

He uses his elemental abilities again, pushing the figure back.
“I don’t know where we are, but if we want to get back home, I suggest you don’t kill me.”

1 Like

Darth looks up again, just to go back to sleep.

2 Likes

“And who might you be?”

Oronix replies, clearly revealing he’s in a state of anger and confusion.

1 Like

“Hutere, Toa of Air.” Hutere says.

OCC: By the way Darth is probably in his true dragon form right now.

“Could you guy’s quiet down a bit I can’t sleep with all this nonsense going on.”

2 Likes

“Toa of Air,” Oronix quietly mutters to avoid waking Darth. “I was deprived of abilities such as those.”

1 Like

“Hmm. I was for a while also. Is your condition permanent?” Hutere replies.

Destrucus, driven by his curiosity of the others, considers to ask each individual their names.

Amaka opens his eyes, rubs them, and stands up.

I believe you heard mine, but if you didn’t, the name’s Hutere, Toa of Air.

“I was created by Artahka like that. He gave me other abilities in return, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to counteract your Miru.”

Quickly trying to stop the discussion as if troubled by his past, Oronix turns to Destrucus and states his name.

1 Like

“Wait!” Hutere calls. “Artakha? He helped …” Hutere stopped, realising his comment could end in a brawl.

Amaka waves hello.