The Silver Sentinel

Guarding the gates of an ancient ruin deep in the jungles of Le-Wahi, the Silver Sentinel hasn’t moved for centuries. Nothing escapes his watchful eye.

Weapons of choice: a sword and the element of surprise.

Here are some more photos just because I can put them here.
And finally, the parts I used to create this MOC.

18 Likes

fine for a general inika build(minus the limbs), simple head with the hat is nice, chest seems messy, arms seem short but to general proportion, sword seems funny with the Kopaka knife, , armor on the shins stick out and the feet seem unnecessarily spiky, but the side spikes seem to go with the upper arms. Otherwise I guess the least likes are those meat hands and the sword.

Don’t take this as hate, I’m just critiqing sorta harshly. However just my opinion on your MOC, no need to heed my words

1 Like

XD it’s okay. I have my own personal cons with this as well. Hey, nobody’s MOC is perfect.

1 Like

Hey it’s Keetongu’s cousin :smile:

5 Likes

This is pretty cool, I dig the hat.

The red pins on the trans head are a bit distracting, but other than that I’d say you did a pretty nice job! I imagine him shouting the stereotypical “eEYYAOoOoOoOOOOOOO!” whenever he jumps into battle. (I can’t find a link to the actual sound byte, might edit this comment later…)

1 Like

I dig it. reminds me or raiden from MK.

Cool build with a brief but interesting backstory. The plate above the head reminds me of Keetongu, which I suppose is at least halfway appropriate.

1 Like