The Sorceror Supreme

Dr. Strange in constraction form. This entire moc was inspired by the Zurg cape I got on bricklink last month, and the entire figure is built around it. Sorry for the blank head, I tried a more detailed one originally, but it was too large in scale for the model and looked odd. The final head is much better. Cool huh?

44 Likes

The body looks somewhat unnatural, it looks like he’s always arching his back.

4 Likes

I kind of have the same problem. Otherwise, he looks pretty good

I am with Omega Tahu on this, the torso looks…really weird… the rest is neat, just nothing amazing compared to what you have done before.

So not bad, just…awkward…

This is… interesting. As others have said many a time, the torso is a bit off. But I can understand how difficult it must have been to pull it off. Humans don’t typically translate well into constraction.

Besides the arch in his torso, this is a very well rounded MOC that captures what it’s based off right down to the gray in his hair.

I like the build of the forearms cause they’re really smooth, the torsos a bit long and I think the capes a bit short for the Moc. Still keeps up with the others Mocs you’ve done though, really cool.

“Sorceror Supreme” sounds like some edgy burger meal a fast food place would offer as a Halloween special

I love those Throwbot foot abs

2 Likes

All looks very nicely done, right about as always. Kicking the horse yet again, my main issue is how the torso ends up lining up with the legs, the hips just look awkwardly large to me, a bit unnatural. Although this may not be a too major product for you to want to improve, my ideal fix is to make the legs look more connected with the torso.

Since everyone has already complained about the torso i’ll find something else, the legs and hips look really off, like he’s squatting all the time.

1 Like

To everyone that doesn’t like the torso, it’s covered in triangles to match the HF vest. It’s so that they rhyme.

1 Like