The Sunrise main RP topic

It’s dark and gloomy night filled with nothing but shadows all over the place. What place? - Well…the place where you washed ashore - on a remote and crude beach that looks like some sort of twisted wasteland more than a beach.

You decide to look around, unable to memorize what happened. Suddenly you see a tall and slender shadow in the distance - or perhaps it might be the night playing with your brittle senses.

After you continue looking around - you are able to spot a corrupted and leafless forest similar to the charred woods of Mata Nui yet somehow even more abominable and ominous - and this time, there is no Kapura to cheer you up.

OOC note:
Welcome to the official Roleplaying topic for the Sunrise RP. The RP is about making most of a bad situation. Here your characters will embark on adventures like no others and face deadly situations - not only that, but nowhere here is safe. Your characters will face death and will die.

Chiller snores, and then abruptly wakes up. “Eh? Where in the fiery chained, flying Karzahni am I…?” He then hears a rumbling sound, and gets scared. “Wh-who’s there?!” I’m a Skakdi, and I’m not afraid to use it!" He then realises, that it was his stomach. “Oh, right. I haven’t eaten in a day…”

2 Likes

Erisan checks his suit for water damage, finds none, and reattaches to it. He then readies to look for civilization.

4 Likes

Chiller feels oddly alone on the beach as the dark wind is howling across the cold plain.

He could search far and wide but there is nothing but endless forest of twisted trees - Perhaps the Forest is playing games with him and he is in fact walking in circles - but everything looks the same - everywhere.

1 Like

A large crack is suddenly heard, and a figure appears. He gets up from his knees, and Back in Black was playing. “Ahh. I have ARRIVED!!”

1 Like

Erisan tires of the forests tricks and jumps up high to get a view of his surroundings from the sky.

1 Like

Most of Nexus’ equipment suddenly stopped working. His weapon, his speakers and even most of his own UI - Literally everything is messed up. The speakers are playing random songs - the map shows nothing but fizzling and his gun is cold, unable to heat up.

3 Likes

“Where is this darn wind coming from…?” Chiller looks around, his usual Skakdi smile trembles for a bit. “Well then. Off to the creepy forest of doom and despair.”

1 Like

He runs into Erisan. “And who are you?”

1 Like

He sees a fire in the far distance - but his searching is suddenly interrupted by a noise that came from the bushes.

Something blinked at the Skakdi from the bushes - maybe the cheerful attitude of our heroes wont stay for long.

2 Likes

OOC: wat.

Nexus doesn’t move while his suit takes a reboot. Soon enough his speakers are working again, and his gun is fine. However the map he never had is obviously missing.

2 Likes

“Waaah!” Chiller bumps into Erisan, adn thus, knocks both of them onto the ground. “Hey.”

2 Likes

OOC: Nexus’ equipment is broken due to the forest’s paranormal activities.

IC:

The reboot was to no avail - seems like Nexus can be glad he can control his suit like this.

They feel observed.

1 Like

Colrar slowly rises and looks around unhappy. He then surveys the scene and discovers his scythe is missing, causing him to despair. He then prepares to search feeling its on the island

2 Likes

Wintah wakes up, "Bro, this beach is not L33t, we must cleanse it with… " A message pops up in his HUD, Winter.exe is rebooting suddenly he jolts awake again “Where am I? What was I just saying?”

3 Likes

“I’m Chiller.” He slowly gets up, adn soon, he realises that his weapons are missing.

2 Likes

Erisan listens carefully. “Somethings watching us.” He says to Chiller (@DG_Eddie) as he gets up. He readies his weapon. “Listen, I’m Erisan and I saw fire in the distance. If you want to try to find civilization, follow me.” He moves carefully, looking around.

3 Likes

OOC: but he never had a map. Plus, I luv dem speakers.

IC: Nexus decideds to activate a anti virus system, while he walks around.

1 Like

The Reaper would feel at home, everything is dark and twisted - even the very winds.

He is welcomed by cold silence and howling winds.

OOC: You will get your stuff back soon.

IC:

Again, Nexus toils to nothingness as even the anti-virus does not work.

1 Like

“Wait.” Chiller looks around. “I feel that something is watching us.” His Skakdi smile is still on his face, but now it’s just a signature.

1 Like