The Toa Hagah, Entry Topic for BIONICLE Canon Contest #3 Honor Guard

Sorry, I’m bad in english and programs, can you explain how to include link to the Stud.io file, please?

You’ll need to upload it somewhere - Google Drive is what most people use - then link that in the main post you made.

1 Like

I really like these designs a lot!

I added a link, is everything correct?

1 Like

Gaaki:
The custom arms are kinda neat, though I’m not a fan of entries that deviate too far from the standard build of Norik and Iruini. I still don’t like the Stars armor oriented like that, seeing as it widens at the bottom. Other than that, looks great.

Pouks
Okay, I know some people are a fan of the Pohatu foot as a spear tip. I, personally, am not, as it is blunt and lacks a point. I also don’t think Mettur brown works well with gold. Also, the ankles being raised looks kinda bizarre.

Bomonga:
The shoulder armor is nice. The chest plate looks a little strange, as it has the little “ribs” on the bottom. I also don’t care for the big flipper feet, I don’t think they look right for him.

Kualus:
White+silver, and not even any black to break it up? He looks momochrome. The spear tip is nice, though.

Overall: Quite a few nitpicks on each of these. I also didn’t mention the shoulder mod, which I personally dislike for this contest. But they aren’t terrible, per se, just maybe not my fatorites.

1 Like

Neat mocs, good luck

1 Like