The Toa Hiaka

The whole team gathered at last!

This is the Toa Hiaka, a team on the hunt for the legendary mask of desires, the kanohi Hiaka. A mask said to be able to fulfill any desire of it’s user. The unique thing about this team that sets it apart from other Toa teams of the past is that they are all doing this for their own gain. None of the members fully knows the others motive for going after the mask. They are all companions for the sake of strength in numbers. A frail alliance that could shatter at any moment. They will encounter many obstacles on their journey. Everything from rahi, dark hunters and even enemy Toa with abillities rarely seen in the past, but the biggest enemy will be themselves.
This story takes place on Spherus Magna, a million years after the original saga ended. A world with more toa then ever before! Think of it as the lawless wild west but it takes place in the world of Bionicle. The Makuta, Elemetal lords, Artakha, Skrall, Order of Mata Nui, the red star, Annona and the Golden-skinned are no more. There is no return after death.

Witch one is you’re favorite?

Uchak

Vheti

Johru

Lharin

Aylem

Pazar

Suhni

20 Likes

they need bolder colors I just see a blob

3 Likes

Thank you for the input, but I don’t get what you mean? :thinking:

2 Likes

they need bold colors, take vheti for example vs lets say Mata Nui(the 2009 one)
he has 2 distintive colours (yellow, black) and a supporting color for detail.
vheti is just green and dark green, not very eye catching combo.
these Mocs, while having great designs-don’t have the same definition.

2 Likes

Okay I get it now. Thank you for explanation. Very helpful.

2 Likes

looking at them closely you have great part design pazar is sooo cool

3 Likes

I like these. The monochrome style sets them apart from the usual combinations people use, and your parts usage is nice. I especially like the custom torsos you made, especially the Toa of Earth’s torso. It’s bulky, and looks as though he’s wearing a bulletproof vest under his armor. It truly emphasizes how strong they are supposed to be in the stories.

6 Likes

Uchak is my favourite here by far, really unique design and love the hawk.

5 Likes

I really love the story idea of an un-united Toa team. Reminds me a little of Enter the Gungeon’s story. I think Suhni is my favorite because big sword + coat = cool.

6 Likes

And here’s the full team. Very nicely done, all seven look really good and definitely an improvement over the originals. Favorite part would probably be the lore, the idea of a Toa team which is united only by a selfish common goal is cool, it’s almost mercenary-like. Great job!

4 Likes

pretty neat, some figures could use a bit extra color, but otherwise they all look nice as a team

5 Likes

I dig the pants on the black one, neat

4 Likes

Uchak is a very dapper fellow.

5 Likes

Good to see them all in one place

4 Likes

I like the red guy’s sword design, very big swords are nice.

4 Likes