The Transformers

In all honesty one of the best things about the crossovers they do, especially so with Collaborative recently, is all the weird, oddball stuff that’s just different. New molds, new characters, new concepts. Just hook it straight into my veins.

time to revive this topic

I like transformers

2 Likes

I too enjoy the stories and products regarding robotic alien lifeforms known for their ability to restructure their bodies into various objects, vehicles or animals with the intent of camouflaging themselves from onlookers

1 Like

I want more movie-style figures with Bionicle style articulation, like the Mechtech figures. I had the Bumblebee figure with the Cybertron lettering on him, and it was great. But then he got broken…

1 Like

I got legacy dragstrip today
pretty cool

2 Likes

I got some of the new Beast Wars figures. That’s about it, though. My interest in transformers has really fallen off. The price increase doesn’t help, either.

1 Like

headcanon: G1 Galvatron’s lava bath is what changed his voice

Sounds like another L for Peter Cullen

you know, i think we’re really in a golden age of tf toys rn ngl no cap
price increase = bad, siege through legacy = good

(also entirety of potp just so y’all know that there’s one person who cared enough to do it)

4 Likes

yeah imo legacy is shaping up to be a pretty good line.

please refrain from using that many acronyms in one sentence

1 Like

3 Likes

(i didn’t make this, found it on the internet)

7 Likes

First episode of Earthspark is out and aside from the humans looking kinda like sims it’s not too bad
anyone else have an opinion?

2 Likes

I haven’t watched it yet

1 Like

It doesn’t have murder Prime in it, right?

1 Like

No. This Optimus seems to lean closer to the big 'ol space dad of the original series.

4 Likes

Surely i cannot be the only one who wants a new figure of this guy

5 Likes

no, you’re not.

3 Likes

:sparkles: #SkybyteforLegacy :sparkles:

3 Likes