The Troglomorph - Faber's Good Guy Name

Today marks history - Christian Faber has named Good Guy 6934 - Dubbing him “The Troglomorph”

What do you all think - personally, I think it’s a fitting name for the great being himself, and coming from Faber, I consider it Canon

20 Likes

no please no my entire personality why faber WHY

12 Likes

Someone get Brickset and Bricklink to change it to set # 6934 Trogolomorph

10 Likes

no

4 Likes

Is this a joke? Or did Faber say that for real? If so I’m not quite sold on it as it doesn’t sound very bionicle.

2 Likes

He did actually say it, yes.

Good luck citing that on BS01 though.

(Plus, he now might also be Makuta…)

3 Likes

Update - Mr. Faber has stated that Good Guy could possibly be (a) Makuta - This adds to his lore, Good Guy, or, “The Troglomorph” may very well be a shapeshifted Makuta

2 Likes

actually that works for me

1 Like

How many Makutas can be considered a “good guy”?

4 Likes

His exact wording was “Could he… be Makuta?” - so most likely Teridax, but it isn’t known when, or how

That makes sense as good guy shares colours with types of Makuta and the Makuta also the Makuta has shapeshifted before…

2 Likes

And his body looks like an M.

Apparently.

2 Likes

This terrifies me. Not only can he hit the sickest dabs known to mu kind, but now he has all 49 kraata powers.

#nerfgoodguy

11 Likes

The perfect name for a perfect Guy :ok_hand:

1 Like

Good Guy AKA Trogglemorph AKA Makuta Terridax

4 Likes

All I need now is Christian Faber dressed up as Good Guy and my happiness will be complete.

1 Like

what’s up doc
welcome

2 Likes

He’ll take you to prom.

Also I’d like to think this is the closest thing we get to Faber’s self-moc, he named it after all.

6 Likes

…What the heck did I miss from that stream…

1 Like

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troglomorphism
You might say he is a being of shadow.

5 Likes