The TTV Chronicles (If you're interested in being a part of this, just tell me your self moc)

I shall try my hardest in the next one

It was a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure Spencer would react to it randomly though.

Probably, but mebbeh just one shipping joke PER SHIP from now on. Like FrodoxViper. lol jk

1 Like

Oo! Oo! I wanna be in it! :stuck_out_tongue:

My self-MOC is actually different than I and would be referred to as Arxtann, but go with whatever works. He’s basically a red and gold Iruni with Metru arms and a fire sword.

Awesome! Can’t wait to implement you. Work on 3 actually hasn’t started because the internet can be distracting at times where you see a video that screams WATCH MEH! at you.

I know how that is.

It’s horrible! But the latest animated podcast was worth it. And most of the time while writing, I listen to music on youtube. So finding new videos for the playlist is easy.

@squeaverking
I listen to the MNOG when I write about Bionicle. Beethoven’s 9th is especially helpful.

1 Like

Lol…

Author’s note: Chapter DID come out this week, just didn’t work on it as much as I should have. But, that did let me implement more fans to the ever growing group.

TTV Chronicles: Chapter 3, Welcome To Mardi Gras Everybody

“Hey! It’s Venom everybody!” someone yelled, but Joe didn’t see who. Just then, a mostly black and white figure jumped out of a tree. “It’s Mardi Gras in 2 days!!! The hype train from across the island is almost here.” Venom said. “About Mardi Gras, Hero Factory is invading the island. We need to protect TTV-koro.” Mac explained further about the incident at the Silver Peaks. “I’ll notify Mesonak immediately. Make sure the Mangosteen farmers are safe.” Venom asked as more members of TTV showed up. “Mangosteen farms are in danger?! I need my mangosteen!!!” Eljay yelled, running into the woods to almost get killed by a Tunneler beast, if Commander Inquistor hadn’t killed it.

“Watch yerself! Back in mah days yer didn’t have a military to pertect yer!” the Commander yelled. Some sighed as he said this. ‘This must be usual’ Joe thought, as we split in 3 groups to get to 4 mangosteen farms outside TTV-koro. Joe, Frodo and Spencer were in 1 group. Eljay, Mac and the Commander were in a group to get two farms. The remaining Ekoraks and Toa of Shadows headed to another farm.

At the mangosteen farm Joe, Frodo, and Spencer evacuated held a single white figure. “HELLO? Anyone here?” Frodo yelled. “Yes, what’s going on?” a quiet voice resonded. “A-Altron?” Spencer said to him. “Spencer? You are still alive?” Altron responded. “So, you know each other?” Frodo asked. Joe had spotted some Hero Factory squads moving through the mangosteen fields. “They’re coming!” Joe yelled.

“Me and him had gone to the Skull Spider Caves. Spencer ran away when we encountered one, but I was fascinated, but I had been attacked by them. It took me a while to find another way out, as Spencer blocked up the way we came in.” Altron explained. “WE NEED TO GO NOW!” Joe yelled as some 4.0s got closer. Joe had no ranged weapons unless it was his Cordak launchers, but were useless unless he was flying. Joe began to ready his sword to take down as many as possible. All of a sudden, a gold and red figure appeared and took down a squadron heading to the house they were at. Just then, a beast larger than the others showed up with two heads.

(I just realized, Invasion From Below is Alien and Pacific Rim, as even the game hints at it. An achievement is Xenomorph and one of the lines is straight from Aliens “It’s game over man! Game over!” Then, the cycle is what I’m assuming to be the same, Queen lays eggs that make Jumpers, that over time, become beasts. The beasts also have the drones and the guards, Jaw beast and crystal beast. The queens are actually capable of protecting themselves. And, the acid water is a shout out to the acid blood. I am sorry about getting completely(Or was it?) off topic)

“Oh God, we’re going to need something big.” Joe said, eyes widening at the huge beast a couple hundred feet from him.

2 Likes

We need…

THE VENAZORD!
Piloted by Venom, Eljay, KyoryuYellow, Toa Joe and Your’s truly!

:stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a joke.

THAT SHOULD maybe BE A THING!!!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was.

One of Eljay’s comics, but I never BZP so I’m not sure.

1 Like

Really? I need to see that

1 Like

Me too.

Sorry Mac, I did record it, but didn’t get to editing it

1 Like

Lol this is getting better all the time,
Cant wait till next part. Hype hype hype!

But I has no gun anymore

Well, I’ll do something about it.

CHAPTER 4: A New Mardi Gras
Author’s Note: So, I’ve been writing a lot of crossovers on DeviantArt. I implemented Starparu and Darkninjaofstealth in this chapter. Second to last in season 1…
The gold and red figure that had beat down several Hero Factory units was jumping up the legs of the massive beast, bigger than the others, that he called Splitter Beast, because it split into two smaller beasts. All Joe could really do was watch the person kill the bigger beast. The smaller one had been killed as the man jumped off, sword going into the beasts head. “COME ON GUYS! It’s like your ignoring me!” Joe yelled at Frodo, Spencer and Altron. They continued to ignore him. Joe took off and made use of his cordak launchers, firing them at a Jaw beast. The beast stepped back as Joe continued to barrage him with cordak rounds.
The beast slashed at Joe, but he dodged it easily. Just then, the gold figure killed the Jaw beast. “Hey, we need to get out of here!” the gold and red figure announced, jumping off the beast and on to the ground. “RETREAT!!!” I yelled, more Hero Factory units had come through the forest surrounding the farm. Just then. Frodo, Spencer and Altron sprint off.
“I am starting to hate them… Who are you?” Joe asked the gold and red figure, but he just nodded and continued running to TTV-koro.

“WHY’RE YEH RETREATIN’ YEH COWERDS” Inquisitor yelled. “What are you doing?!” Frodo asked, annoyed. “I’m fallin’ back. Way better than retreat.” He argued. Frodo shugged as they entered the gate to TTV-koro. “Hey! Frodo! I made the Vahki you requested!” A voice called out as a person with an orange Pakari ran over excitedly.
“You did it already? It’s been three days since I made the request for the Vahki Bordakh model .” Frodo said, surprised. “What’s that?” Joe asked. “A Vahki is a robot made for combat.” Frodo responded. A tall, blue and yellow spider like being walked next to the man. “Hello, I’m Starparu. I don’t think we’ve met.” He said. “I don’t know too many people here. Name’s Joe.” Joe responded.
“What do you want to name him?” Starparu asked. Just then Spencer cut in. “What about Darkninjaofstealth?” “That’s a dumb name.” Frodo responded. Just then, the Vahki came alive. “Name:CONFIRMED. Dark Ninja Of Stealth.” The deep voice was as low as Freckles the Mantis. “Sounds better from the vahki.” Joe stated.
“Ugh fine.” Frodo said. “HELLO EVERYBODY, MY NAME IS MESONAK! AND WELCOME TO “Mardi Gras” came over a microphone. “OK, VAR, EVERYBODY, WE’RE UNDER ATTACK BY HERO FACTORY AND GIANT BEASTS.” The speaker, Mesonak said. “Now, all who aren’t willing to fight, go to the center of the city.” Venom continued. “And remember to like, favorite, comment,-“ His speech was cut off by a loud buzz. “This is Hero Factory. We want one person here, and that is Joe. If he enjoys watching you die, I’d suggest he doesn’t come outside the gates.” A deep voice, but higher than Darkninjaofstealth.
Joe agreed, as he didn’t really know anyone there. He had his sword if anything tried to attack him.

Joe had finally awoken. He remembered walking outside and being stunned. Now he’s here. “What have you done to me?” Joe asked. “Nothing yet. We are here to torture you because of your human name!!!”

3 Likes