The TTV Message Boards Nostalgia Topic

This was even before my time! But, t’is nostalgic to others I suppose

11 Likes

Remember when we weren’t looking through submarine windows? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Remember when TMM joined?

Remember my fun with usernames month when it seemed I was all but Willess12?

Remember when Nyran was still a new user?

7 Likes

Yeah. I remember that. :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the greatest TTV mysteries.

3 Likes

Remember when the front page said “BIONICLE 2015 ANNOUNCED!”?

Oh wait…

8 Likes

You rang? XD

Those were fun days.

2 Likes

Remember when @Greencapps was alive?

7 Likes

I remember…

I remember…

a lot of debates and arguments…

huh…I really ought to stop having an opinion so I can agree with every one and their dogs.

3 Likes

Yeah. Remember how he figured out I was a Mafian in kitten Mafia, and I admitted I was a mafian, yet I survived, I think three rounds?

4 Likes

Remember TTV INFINITY?

1 Like

do you guys remember the time when i was inactive? wait a minute…

2 Likes

####Correction:
TTV Stated we can’t have one meme topics as it would clutter up the boards and the reason we don’t have a Meme Topic, similar to the old Bionicld one, is because it became (as said by @Eljay) too spammy and too controversial .

2 Likes

When one opportunity shuts you down, don’t take it as discouragement. It just means that you were destined for something greater.

5 Likes

Question: Why are you on a Fan-Based Message Board for TheThreeVirtues if you are doing nothing but insult them? It is a disrespect to the ground work created by the cast members who created the site.

Anyways, who remembers the subtle mentions of the Boards before its release? Those really created that hype for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Don’t start an argument here… If you’re really curious why calling our site a “fascist dictatorship” is considered inappropriate, go ahead and send me a PM, I’d be happy to continue this lovely conversation.

Now get back to nostalgia or whatever. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@AidanBionicle1: Also, the Memes topic was closed because a topic full of pretty much exclusively pictures was taxing on the boards. Something TTV has no real control over.

10 Likes

I remember a lot of chaos, but the fun kind of Chaos. Lots of puns as well. And a potato…

3 Likes

the last to post game

1 Like

Remember when Kretta was Active?

4 Likes

Nah, never seen the guy.

2 Likes