The TTV Podcast 150 Discussion

As I recall, you did mention that the whole scuba look seemed dated. That is, of course, matter of opinion and completely valid.

My qualm was more with the whole “Doesn’t have a distinct silhouette and thus isn’t as iconic” point. As such, I figured I’d point out that it does have a distinct geometric look, just not in the outer shape.

I’ve been trying to get this to work all day, but for some reason Vessel videos won’t buffer on either of my computers. I keeps running in to glitches like this, hopefully it’s more stable for me in the future.

#miruslug

Finally working :P.

Anyway, I hear you guys talking about the Okoto Online game, I’m friends with the guy who does it. As far as I know, the project has been sadly shelved for a variety of reasons on his end. I can’t say for sure, but I don’t think he plans on continuing it.

1 Like

Well that sucks. :confused:
But fear not! There’s a small team doing a 3d OOG so maybe that will turn out as good as this one.

Another great episode!

@TakumaNuva mentioned someone should create an awkward silence compilation. It’s a great idea, but it would take a lot longer to make than Mardi Gras compilations. To grab Mardi Gras jokes, you just have to listen to the first 1-2 minutes of each episode.

Maybe someday!

Please don’t.

No, really. Don’t do it. What an utter waste of time you could be spending on something more productive.

If you won’t do it for yourself, do it for the baby mummies.

2 Likes

1 Like