The (Un)Official Shame Topic

It’s pretty shameful that you thought I would lock something like this. It’s just sarcasm, y’know?

8 Likes

I shame the way the English language make it hard to tell if someone’s being sarcastic.

7 Likes

I shame my stomach for indigestion.
flops down on the floor in pain

2 Likes

I couldnt care less about your hopes and dreams
you should put that on the list

1 Like

I shame myself for only owning 2 Bionicle sets. Gelu and Metus.

I shame my university for overemphasizing group work.

2 Likes

I shame potatoes for being so delicious, but so high in calories. I also shame John Horner for saying Tyrannosaurus was a scavenger, but turning around and saying an 8 ton Spinosaurus was the top predator in Cretaceous Africa.

I shame myself for never socializing with the dandy guy @John_Smith and his cool hat.

2 Likes

I shame everyone here for not recognizing the power that is Tuma.

I shame Eljay for killing innocent wasps

I shame myself for never socializing with that neat guy @Risebell and his awesome aviators.
Edit: I also shame myself for having joined the ABSKoC without first giving the Illumakuta a fair chance.

I shame that idiotic Hero that decided to imprison Waspix.
I mean, who could lock-up something so adorable?

2 Likes

He wasn’t imprisoned. He is just an animal and probably returned to normal once the quaza spikes where removed.

Then who is this?

3 Likes

I shame myself for losing all my cordak ammo

2 Likes

I shame Waspix for copying Bitil

4 Likes

I shame The Legend Reborn for:
WOOO-HOOOO!
Being way too cheesy
Promising an awesome-sounding sequel that never came
Not having a Nathan Furst score
The Wimpy Tuma
Generally not living up to even the fairly modest standards set by the previous movies

3 Likes

Video makers not reading the plot of previous stories and who should be shamed. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I shame my self for so many double post flaggings.

3 Likes

I shame the individuals who are unaware of the fact that Waspix appears to be the name of the species, as the one shown in the Savage Planet Special was Female.

While product descriptions and the like listed it as Male. As such, since it’s an animal, it must be the species name.

2 Likes