The Untold Adventure ep.5 s.1

Quick thing
episode 1,2,3, and 4 are in comics
I made it into literature because it’s easier

Back to the story

Episode 5 season 1
Tournament Frenzy

Year: 1013XVI (17 years before present)

The time is intense, two fighters stuck in a loop. Although no one is dying, it’s about the honor and fame in the arena. Scorpio releases the orb but Detrius counters hitting it right back. Scorpio had just learned how to transform into a warrior but he has so little knowledge of his powers. Detrius on the other hand, knows his abilities making him have the advantage.

“So you use energy orbs, well muscles always beat energy!”, Detrius continues to swing his hammer without breaking a sweat.

Scorpio strikes back with energy breath at the brute causing Detrius to be stunned, “What’s the matter? Did you get stunned? If so, take this!” Scorpio finishes Detrius with head-butt to the head.

“Looks like we have a knock-out!” says the announcer with excitement.

“I’m still up!” Detrius stands up to hammer Scorpio’s back.

“What a turn of events!” exclaimed the announcer.

Scorpio falls down but won’t give up, “I’m not done, not without me winning!” He gets up and tackles Detrius.

“Incredible! That thing has lasted longer than any one who’s gone against Detrius. Even though Detrius is clearly a living tank!” Vetraz says surprised.

Letan seems uncertain about the results, “I know Detrius is the second strongest, but he won’t be able to hold it much longer…”

Scorpio starts raging and throwing energy orbs one by one. Detrius takes the hits which are only slowing him down. Neither fighters are showing any signs of weakness. Then both charge towards each other and the collision was the final move for both of them.

Draco seems concerned if they’re severely injured, “Uh, I think some one should check if they’re still alive.”

“Foolish reptile, Detrius is too strong to be killed from a collision like that. Although you’re friend might be in critical conditions…” Vetraz stares at Draco as if he dispises him.

Scorpio stands up and Detrius is lying on the ground. “I did it…” Scorpio falls onto his back and starts laughing in joy, “Heh, heh, heh, Ouch, heh…”

What?! he… he lost?” Vetraz is suprised.

“Ha!” Draco says to Vetraz and makes a face to taunt him.(looks like this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

“Folks, we have a winner!” the announce says excited. “We can’t wait for round two! And someone please help our contestants.”

WHAT?!” Draco, Tribabot, and Dribabot say as they fall to the ground in shock.

Letan walks out of the crowd and finds a tall, dark figure, “I’m guessing you saw the match as well, master…”

“Yes”

“Detrius is powerful but his ignorance gets in the way” Letan says disappointed. “We’ll have to see what happens next since Vetraz is up in about 4 matches later, I suppose we have have to train in the meantime.”

“Yes, we’ll see…”

To be continued…

Thanks for viewing C&C is welcomed
Hoped You Enjoyed!

2 Likes

Where are comics?

1 Like

Right Here:
1 2 3 4
They’re terrible BTW

1 Like