The White Knight II (self moc)

really? wow, what are the chances

1 Like

I like it alot.

Coolio

1 Like

Iā€™ve given him a Rocket pack, pictures have been put in the main post

Wow I really like this. The shaping pretty good, so nice job man. If I had to critic this id say that the should are a little too close together and if they were farther apart it may flow better.

1 Like

Pretty cool how it is entirely System.

1 Like

i could imagine this guy being a knight of the mixels :wink: but he is very nice and dose remind me of a very armored mixel

1 Like

What a neat little guy! I love a good, original build with System Lego! Technic is great and all, but System builds have such a great look of art and class that you canā€™t turn your nose down to.

While I do love this guy, I find that he looks a little awkward with the jutting chest and his shoulders and head out of alignment with his hips. Also, while I donā€™t dislike the look of his shield, Iā€™m curious about your choice for the ā€œbarredā€ look.

1 Like

Is it supposed to be female? Because the way you set up the chest armor, it looksā€¦ shall we say, ā€œfeminineā€. Also, that statement about it slowly falling apart as you scrap itā€¦ so true. The MOC is nice over all.

1 Like

It looks great! It reminds me of Gundam, especially with the wingpack!

I really like the build. How did you link the limbs?

thanks everyone

no, i based it off Anime mechs, like gundam

shoulders are mixed ball joints, head is a stud in a pin hole, and the rest is clip hinges

If you guys want I can post instructions

1 Like

you donā€™t?

#my boi

Giant Robots aside, this MOC is amazing! Itā€™s incredibly fluid, and just shouts Japanese Mecha, making it that extra bit awesome! As the others have said, a bigger sword is needed, and I feel some green would really give that shield the extra mile it needs to become amazing.

This moc gets an enjoyable meme out of meme.

3 Likes

Cool! Kind of reminds me of Gyan from Mobile Suit Gundam

1 Like

I like how basic yet distinct the head is!

You might want to try and find a better piece for the sword though. It looks a bit like a dagger with an enormous hilt.

1 Like

Actually this is my oldest version. I have three versions on the boards, and all are outdated. Iā€™m going to post the current version once I make him a mech.

1 Like

I really hate to be that guy, but something doesnā€™t seem right about calling your self moc the ā€œwhite knight.ā€ Jkjk. I like how you were able to fit so much shaping in to a small moc.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/white-knight-v-3/19641
This is the current version. And whatā€™s so bad about the name?

I was just joking about the name, nothingā€™s wrong with it really. Thereā€™s just this dumb internet culture thing associated with the words. Urban Dictionary: White Knight Syndrome

1 Like