The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 1 (RP Topic)

Winter swaggers through the streets, he notices a Cult soldier and purposefully drops his shoulder into the man’s path. Sprawled on the ground, the soldier looks up at the giant form of Winter. “God’s champion” he mutters, sweeping up into a bow, “Sorry m’lord I did not see you there, the fault is mine” he then runs off.

Winter never found out that the man would later be found in taverns, telling the tale of how he could have killed the famous Lord Winter that day, and by his good will spared him. Winter continued on to the secret meeting place, where he stops, concealed in the doorway, watching the full room.

Devas stands in the center of the room, trying to gain their attention, eventually, Mathias steps forward, “Everyone! Attention please!” He shouts, quelling the talking.

Devas nods in thanks, “Now, our leader is running a little late, so I’ll take his place being his second” he takes a breath, ignoring the sudden dirty looks from Mathias, and Michelle. “Our home, and our culture, is being destroyed, by an occupying force who’s overstayed their welcome. Who here, wishes to lead our own people again? Who wishes to be free from this constant oppression, they’ve taken everything but our courting customs from us, are we going to stand for this?!” He yells addressing the crowd in a shout

Players
@RuthlessSkate94
@squeaverking
@Bigthwomp
@jayzor17
@German

4 Likes

Sky walked forward, stabbing her blade into the ground like a crutch. “Save this rebellion! Save the dream, that one day, we bring them to their knees!” Sky shouted with pride.

1 Like

Mayluna looked up a the shouting, titling her head in confusion. Azurai motioned for her to ignore it.

“It’s probably just another drunk spewing nonsense.” He said in a low tone. Watching over Mayluna as she ate.

“He looks a little young to be drinking though.” She said swallowing the bite she had taken.

“Don’t talk when you eat Mayluna.” He said wiping food off his left gauntlet.

“Sorry.” She said taking another bite.

2 Likes

“What is it you plan to do?” Sky asked. “What do I care, I just want to purge the alien from our land.”

1 Like

Devas swallows a little, “Well, the enthusiasm is appreciated, let’s hope you have a similar zeal on the battlefield”

Michelle walks over, “Foreigners I’m guessing? Well, this speech is no nonsense, our home, has been stolen from us by this Cult who have abhorredly renamed this city, from it’s once proud name of Ice, to some abomination of a name in their beastial tongue, we are going to rise up, and crush them”

1 Like

He scoffs at Michelle, as Mayluna speaks up in his defense. Swallowing the last bit of food she had ate.

“Sorry he’s a bit of a hard ■■■.” She said putting her plate to the side.
“We’re just staying for a few days for supplies, then we’ll be on our way, the guards seem they don’t want us here either.”

2 Likes

Michelle puts her hand up to stop Mayluna, “Speak your mind sir, I’d know your opinions”

1 Like

“You have no idea.” Sky giggled innocently. “I’ve killed a Galdur before, by myself. Any native creature of this land, I could kill. Any man… Is highly probable. So long as they have limbs.”

1 Like

He looked up at her the black emptiness of his hood faced her.

“You claim the simplicty of all rebellions, yet do you even know how to start it? Or by the looks of it will you use the innocence of the young as cannon fodder? Or the most common knowledge here on how rebels wouldn’t announce themselves in a public tavern… you’ll be crushed before you even start.” He said going back to face Mayluna.

“Listen we don’t want any trouble.” She spoke up giving Azurai a shut your mouth look.

1 Like

“Cannon fodder? Would you be interested in betting your life on that?” Sky placed her sword against his throat.

Azurai pushed Sky blade out of his way, standing up pulling out his sword and picking his shield up from the ground next to him. He readied himself, as he growled. Mayluna shot up and ran in front of him.

“AZURAI STOP IT!” She yelled putting herself on the line.

2 Likes

Devas tries to speak, but it is caught in his throat, “A lesser Galdur I’m sure?” He says after a good long while (The answer to this question is a definite yes)

A booming laugh answers his claim, and the door seemingly comes to life, a huge figure steps forward, and sun shines through briefly before the door is shut. The figure strides forward, “This tavern” he gestures around, “is not as public as you’d believe, and you two, seem to be the only two outsiders, even the barkeep is sympathetic to our cause” he extends a hand, his voice betraying his age. “I am Winter, the leader, and we need no help, or hope, simply soldiers who will follow my commands, you may join, or I will take you prisoner to keep our secret”

1 Like

Leo looked up from his book, “What have I entered into…” He mumbled to himself.

1 Like

“A Greater Galdur.” Sky said with a smile, totally bsing.

1 Like

“Why should we fight for a cause that we no nothing of?” He asked putting his sword away and pushing Mayluna behind her. “And don’t think you’ll lay a finger on her:” he said walking up to Winter.

1 Like

“Why should I fight for a cause that we no nothing of?” He asked putting his sword away and pushing Mayluna behind her. “And don’t think you’ll lay a finger on her.” He looked around the bar to the stares given. “A child leads you all? A foolish leader only leads to foolish deaths.”

2 Likes

Winter snorts in derision, not believing her a bit

“Prisoners it is then?” Winter says, looking down at the man who comes up to his shoulder

1 Like

“Okay, okay, it was just a trio of hostile bears.” Sky admitted

1 Like

Leo just keeps looking at the encounter and sighs, “Might as well try to leave now before I get stuck in another situation.”
He put his books in his pack, which he placed on his back. He carried his sword and shield and tried to make it to the exit without being noticed.

2 Likes

“Touch her and anyone who stands with you will die before they can grasp the concept of what happened.” He said grabbing his swords handle.

2 Likes