the would have been contest entry Artakha Essence of creation

Life got in the way and unfortunately I didn’t have enough time to finish him for the contest but I wanted to share him anyway a few days later.

I am proud of this moc and feel I have suceeded along my own expectations and like how i incorporated the vahki arm pieces into the torso and the dinosaur torsos for thighs and torso. You may not like the excessive greebling but please excuse it as it is my building style for making over detailed mocs. I challenged myself to make this 1837 piece titan using the rare sand green and the even rarer olive green (mostly system pieces) with black and gold as the other predominant colours. Of course as I did not enter him into the contest I made some rule breaking modifications afterwards such as adding trans green and more custom parts than the limit. All non custom parts are available in these colours except for the flower heads recoloured to sand green that i often use to fill sub plate sized gaps in my mocs. He has Pharaohs quest slope hieroglyphs pieces as runes under the trans green armor on his thighs. He would have immense weight in real life as a built model so I formulated a way to add friction to his joints. It is slightly based off of the small gears added to the axles in the gear boxes of the g2 masters toa and also based upon the custom gear boxes I made a few years before Bionicle g2 rolled out. This method was used for the sholders and larger gears for the thighs and doubles as armor. I wanted to make sure the hammer was on par with the detail. Anyways I am eager for the contest results. Peace

26 Likes

I can’t even see those from the audacity of using IFB tanks as thighs, and Power Miners wheels as shoulders. Quite impressive, albeit messy.

6 Likes

thassabigmoc

3 Likes

At least he can still be a part of the Bufftakha gym

The fact that you used all sorts of dinosaur parts is impressive, though the dino thighs tops it off for me. Looking at the leg construction, I don’t think it could physically pose much

4 Likes

You have a very interesting building style. The amount of detail you managed to pack into this build really impresses me.

1 Like

Wow, what an intimidating-looking build! :+1:

2 Likes

Cthulhutakha is here!

3 Likes

yesssssss

1 Like