Thermalod

This is Thermalod. A deadly cyborg warlord with a hot magma based physiology. He comes from a race born in the volcanic core of an asteroid.

I couldn’t decide if I liked the clawed hands or the fists better. So I posted both.

Back

Prisma

74 Likes

I really, really love the way the chest/shoulder armor looks.

Also, I do believe you have passed into the deepest realm of blasphemy; cutting pieces!

4 Likes

I know. I am total savage when it comes to parts integrity. I think those feet look strange with 4 “toes”. Too bug like or something.

Thanks for the feedback though dude!

1 Like

I absolutely love this!!

1 Like

God I really love this

I r e a l l y l o v e t h i s

2 Likes

This is very impressive. The build is simple, but extremely effective in its use of parts and color distribution.

1 Like

If you used that shell you have on his torso for his forearms (the one with the double pin hole connections on either side), you could’ve easily had both without having to swap out any additional parts; simply rotate the armor depending on what hand you want to use, repose the claws a bit, and that’s that.
But yeah, this guy’s still a beast even without that slight modification.

1 Like

I quite like this! This is what Firelord should’ve been.

1 Like

my opinion in a nutshell. Im really shocked at how good this is.

1 Like

@BlackboltJohnson you seem to be good at that

1 Like

Thanks dude. That is my build style in a nutshell.

1 Like

Very creative parts usage. Great job!

1 Like

I like the consistent color scheme

1 Like

This moc is amazing. If I had to nitpick, the smoothness of the upper arms is slightly inconsistent with the complicated steampunk look through the rest of the Moc, but that is an incredibly small problem, and simply my opinion. Great work!

PS. I like the fire claws more myself.

1 Like

Thanks! I totally agree with you about those smooth shells on the arms. I wish there were more textured pieces that I could replace them with. But I tried just about every gun metal piece I have in my collection and nothing worked as well.

Pretty neat look.

1 Like

I like the claws better.

1 Like

I personally think the claws look better, neat little moc.

1 Like

Good use of the 2015 shells on the Voltix head; if he were animated, I could imagine a large source of flames being there (like Hades’s hair)

Excellent work!

1 Like

Amazing!
Everything looks solid and the head design is fantastic

1 Like