TheShadowedOne1 Has Passed Away.

Hello everybody.

I haven’t been active since 2019 on here but I would like to come back to say earlier just now a BioTuber and fairly well known member of the community TheShadowedOne1 aka Nathan has sadly passed away as of last November.

I found out this news through KylerNuva who is another big YouTuber, and I doubled checked all sources that were sent to me.

Attached is a screenshot I took from the Discord message on the BioTalk discord server, of which Kyler and I both are a part of.

He tagged everybody in said server, and I made sure personally that this was him and not a robot.

RIP Nathan.
My condolences to his family.

42 Likes

Aww man I loved his content :sob: May he rest in peace

9 Likes

RIP my friend…

13 Likes

“Biotube” style videos are what got me into the fandom, and I certainly remember the shadowed ones videos early in the picture and I’m grateful for that…man I can still hear his intro now. I wish I’d interacted more with him. RIP Nathan.

21 Likes

oh my god
it was his videos that really got me into the bionicle story, i cant believe it
my condolences go out to his friends and family, im so sorry
Rest in Piece Nathan

9 Likes

This is a really sad day for the Bionicle community. TheShadowedOne1 was such a great content creator. His countdown videos were part of the reason I regained interest in Bionicle. The Biotuber scene just won’t be the same without him. My condolences to his family, friends and fans. R.I.P. Nathan.

9 Likes

oh man…my greatest condolences for his friends and family. I will miss his cool videos

9 Likes

No freaking way! He was one of the main reasons why I like Bionicle so much. :cry:. I’m still subscribed to his channel.

7 Likes

Oww man that sucks. I only recently found his channel :frowning: that sucks so much.

5 Likes

This is very sad to hear; my best wishes go out to his friends and family.

I spent a lot of time watching his videos as a kid—the Makuta series made a huge impact on me, and even after all this time, I remember being excited for the next episode.

10 Likes

I’m really sorry this happened, particularly for those who were close to him. I only interacted with him once or twice, but he seemed a kind man, and that made him a precious one to have in this community. It’s a great loss, and I hope those affected get all the time and patience they need to heal from it.

6 Likes

'Tis a sad day for the livelihood of Biotube. I always liked his work, my condolences to his friends and family. Rest peacely Nathan.

6 Likes

RIP a community legend. My condolences to his family.

9 Likes

My goodness I just learned about this now. Causally watching some of his videos and I see a comment saying rip. Just can’t believe it. I didn’t know him personally only talked with him once on here only saying how much I appreciate his work. Being a little star struck at the time I may have come off a little strong. I grew up watching his videos since his phantoka and makuta series. I remember being more invested in his series then the bionicle story it’s self. Just can’t believe he is gone. I remember looking up all and watching movies he recommended or referenced in his videos and enjoying every one. Wish I could have actually meet him in person. Even though I never actually met him I feel like I lost a friend. RIP TSO1.

7 Likes

Oh no! Wow that’s tragic. How did he pass away? I remember seeing him on BZP and watching his stop motions for years.

6 Likes