This vid too

Although, I never played mnog when I was younger,
I have no idea actually.
I might have
but I have no real nostalgia

2 Likes

My mom’s perfume and my old drawings <3

1 Like

Gravity Hurts is the only Bionicle song that gives me lots of nostalgia.

I get loads more nostalgia from Lego Universe music, specifically the songs “Nexus Tower”, “Lego Universe Main Theme” and “Paradox”.

3 Likes

Indeed.

When I started playing MNOG 2 a few months ago (haven’t played since 2006), and I heard the Ga-Koro music playing in the background, I just sat there motionless as numerous nostalgic chills ran down my spine.

2 Likes

General:
Transformers
Bionicle

Hero Factory (how? i don’t know) pls don’t kill me

Specific:
The Touch
The Vahi and Ignika
Furno 2.0, my first hero. Then there was Bulk from Breakout, but that is beside the point.

1 Like

When I listen to the 5 songs I got from the Disney movie “Let it Shine” combined with Maroon 5’s “Payphone”, it reminds me of when I hiked up to Hanging Lakes in Glenwood Springs and it reminds me of the great summer I had then.

When I listen to “Roar” and “Brave(Sara Barellies song)” it reminds me of the winter when my friend and I game binged almost every other day.

And then there are the pic of when I was 4 or five years old and I made traintracks that spanned the whole living room and beyond

1 Like

*Super Mario 64 (the BEST Mario game ever.)
*The Disney Renaissance (The Greatest Era of Disney History)
*Beast Wars (The Best Transformers Series EVER)
*Early Spongebob Squarepants
*90’s Spider-Man Cartoon
*DCAU Batman and Superman series

1 Like

I believe you mean the BEST Transformers series ever…

Well, definitely Transformers: Cybertron and the BIONICLE soundtracks

ur rong teh only gud transfomers is real transformer aka g1

1 Like

I think it’s interesting how many people grew up with cybertron. I personal love the show. I also get a nostalgic feeling from playing the ratchet and clank and sly cooper series.

1 Like

Let’s get some of that nostalgia going then.

4 Likes

Mario 64 is easily the best Mario game, but Sunshine is second best!

1 Like

grew up on this game

and this one

that brawl nostalgia doe

4 Likes

this picture

10 Likes

This gave me hope for HF, and helped me cope with Bonkles end… To bad it was the only great thing from the line… I would listen to it late at night before going to bed to help me sleep. I get nostalgia chills every time.

7 Likes

I could have sworn here was some sort of fake HF jingle that included the line

“Being harassed by a galactic clown?”

3 Likes

Yep, you are correct! XD It was in a later episode.

1 Like

That and the weird live action posters made me and my brother laugh a lot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Bbbbuuuuuuutttttt it did also just assure me that I would hate HF…

Any ways on a lighter note I find a lot of the 2007 transformers figures nostalgic. Especially night watch Optimus Prime I wanted that ssoo mush…

2 Likes

The ending of this song (which I’ve fast forwarded to) does it for me, which is weird because I’ve only listened to it recently. I think it reminds me of the Sonic the Hedgehog 3 soundtrack.

1 Like

I love you

2 Likes