Things That Give You a Nostalgic Feeling

This theme, man.
It’s too nostalgic. :')

Especially at 4:33.
It reminds me so much of Universal Studios. :')

6 Likes

:joy:
Too true, m8. Jurassic Park will always be nostalgic. Always.

1 Like

“They move in herds… They really do move in herds.”

2 Likes

Doesn’t get better than John Williams.

2 Likes

This isn’t nostalgic to me, but I am a whippersnapper.

8 Likes

It is for me. I heard it in the Vahki animations.

3 Likes

Ah, the Vahki animations, those were very nostalgic for me. I loved the overall totalitarian, big brother tone of them, it made the Vahki alot more of a threatening force. Too bad they were just foot notes in Legends of Metru Nui.

9 Likes

Yeah, the Vahki were awesome, but got the short-end of the stick in the movie.

3 Likes

This:

I don’t know why, but it might’ve got me into bonkles. I think I listened to it like, every day, like a 5 year old would do. :pensive:

5 Likes

Hopefully DLC

Don’t care

They do have Supremacy though

Go to 2:20.

says the Star Wars fan

seriously, battle over coruscaunt, Battle over endor, and the death star attack are all ripe for interpretation, it’s dumb not to have them in the game

yeah, that doesn’t excuse no campaign

they are controling the weapon systems, not actually controling where the thing goes and such

Yeah they should have them, I just don’t care since I have this crippling fear of no solid ground and large infinite-seeming spaces, real and virtual.

Supremacy is kind of a smaller version.

Well that sucks.

supremecy is just a game mode man

campaign means a story mode

indeed it does

Well I was only talking about the conquering aspect, though I guess they felt the story mode would float uneasily with younger players, limiting sales because…

2 Likes

I highly doubt it would limit sales, if anything it would help, I know a lot of people who have dropped the game entirely because it is has no campaign. Plus I don’t even know why it would be uneasy for younger players, they could always just stick to multiplayer

Um… Are we off topic?

'Cause I don’t think this is sparking much nostalgia…

2 Likes

Good point, it still depends on how many stubborn whiny brats are out there.

Yeah we should save this for the Battlefront topic.

Good, now repeat that to Zack Snyder.

it’s sparking my battlefront nostalgia

remembering what the old game has that the new one doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

On the bright side, we got awesome graphics and probably some awesome new LEGO Battlefront battle packs.

Still can’t believe that it comes out in less than 2 months and we haven’t seen anything of Tatooine. Also someone please explain this.

Who wrote this, WB Montreal?

1 Like

(let’s take this to the battlefront topic)

2 Likes