Things You Dislike About the Channel

Well I’m not a cast member so I guess that’s a negative…but in all seriousness I really don’t like the whole “early access” to certain stuff (such as ttv talks) and ttv after show only being available to people who pay for it on Vessel. Also Var yells alot. ALOT. But that’s why we all love right? Right? We all love Var…right?

2 Likes

On air yeah he’s okay.

On the boards, ehhhh…

(Clear sarcasm)

I feel like i’m gonna lose my hearing if the other members keep ticking him off he keeps it up :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Var is a force to be reckoned with.

2 Likes

The way I see it, he’s sorta like… an over protective mother, and the boards/show are his children. We’re all just random kids who he let hang out with his children, and most of us are pretty cool. But if we do anything to threaten them, THE PLAYDATE IS OVER

8 Likes

I really ont know, I haven’t really wthced the channel in a while, but I don’t like how biocraft was cancelled

1 Like

The channel is pretty great. There’s only one think I don’t like about it. And it starts with an E and ends with a Y.

/s

141 posts were split to a new topic: Community Feedback: Should Eljay Remove His Mask for Video Recordings?

Since it’s clear that this has become an extended issue and I don’t feel it’s been fully resolved yet I’m going to move this conversation to it’s own topic, as it’s straying too far from this topic’s intended purpose. I feel like there is still merit to discussing this issue, and getting viewer opinions is always welcome and enlightening, so please direct any further comments to that topic.

Thank you for understanding.

13 Likes

I hate Mardi Gras it was funny for five minutes but I just find it annoying, is it really comfortable to hear someone scream it at the top of there voice

1 Like

Yes, the Mardi Gras thing is just off, specially since they never went to a Mardi Gras in the first place for that to even make sense.

…now if they did, then all is forgiven.

barring the mardi gras review meso did many years ago

which is
yknow
where the joke came from

5 Likes

Dumb jokes that needs to die unless they actually go on a Mardi Gras.

…I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “go on a Mardi Gras”.

5 Likes

As in go on an actual Mardi Gras in cities like New Orleans during the carnival period, entire TTV crew and film it just like they did for DC stuff.

Meso did it in 2013

9 Likes

Meso is not the entire TTV crew, much to my dismay. Has to be all of them experiencing the Mardi Gras so that it finally makes sense.

I dislike that I don’t have my own podcast… Unless you count TTE.

6 Likes

It’s both tradition and a habit. If you don’t like it, it’s not going anywhere.

1 Like

So you want them all to go to mardi gras when it’s just an injoke Mesonak started?

Why don’t you go on a Mardi Gras in New Orleans? You’re quite welcome to come.

1 Like

I have always enjoyed Mardi Gras. It must stay.

2 Likes