Things you love about Magic: The Gathering

Have you ever thought of playing commander, it sounds perfect for you

2 Likes

I have thought about it, but never gotten around to it. Commander looks super fun.

1 Like

It is, trust me.

2 Likes

I took me a while to get into it, but it has quickly become my favorite format

I love MTG.
My current deck began as the Silumgar starter deck, but it’s evolved beyond that now.

Anyway:
Color: Blue (magic spells and trickery are great) or black (powerful, but with some price)
Favorite character: Maybe jace, though Lilliana’s story is interesting. Mostly Jace.
Favorite Planeswalker: Jace (he has some great versions, and his character is great)
Deck: Black/blue graveyard’s my current, though I ran a blue deck for a while. I probably will make my silumgar deck into a golgari-type deck because green and black have better graveyard-playing synergy. I hope to one day make an artifact and artifact creature deck to go with my dark steel forge artifact that makes all artifacts and artifact creatures indestructible and unkillable with damage. I also want some Eldrazi.
Favorite thing about MTG: Expansive Lore, great card art, and fun game.

I have a few mythic rares. Namely, I have:

… and that’s bout all I can remember.
I also have lots of rares.

1 Like

Wow that’s a shame, ever try pick up games at an lgs?

1 Like

Another art I like:

And:

Innistrad has the best art.

1 Like

Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite card: Glint-Nest Crane (how dare you judge me.) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Favourite character: Probably Ojutai, even though he doesn’t have much of a backstory.
Favourite Planeswalker: a toss up between Ugin and Sorin. Probably Ugin, because he’s an awesome looking dragon.
Favourite decks: Sharuum artifact combo/control in EDH. Mono U Tron in Modern (I get to cast Ugin AND Cyclonic Rift :grin::grin::grin:!), and U/R emerge with Elder Deep-Fried.

Things I love about magic the gathering:
“HAHAHAHAHA!!!-nothing”

I don’t play mtg and I never will due to my opinion that buying peices of paper is a waste of money

Thanks for sharing?

I thought that topic was called “Things you love about Magic: The Gathering,” not “I want to be edgy and insult something other people like.”

Your comment contributes very little, if anything, to the topic.

2 Likes

OH. To be honest I never thought it would give gay affect and I did not mean it that way

I love colorless cards, they’re the best cough, cough Karn cough, cough

1 Like