Things you Regret Playing/Reading/Watching/Listening to

Have you ever watched a show, or played a video game, that you just wish you didn’t afterwards? How/why did you do it? Was it really that bad? Why? Share your stories here! And react to each others.
And no, this is not the bad television and video games topic.

One word: Himegoto.

12 Likes

I regret watching Transformers Robots in Disguise then going back to watch TF Prime.

5 Likes

I want to say that I regret watching/looking at the gorey things in the subreddit 50/50, but… none of it bothers me. =/

I do regret listening to five seconds of skrillex.
That…
I don’t think I can ever recover from that.

6 Likes

I regret ever listening to old Justin Bieber stuff, just to see why everyone hated him so much.
It scarred me.

6 Likes

I regret ever laying my eyes upon the film “Warm Bodies.”

7 Likes

I regret playing the Scary Maze Game, it scarred me for a while when I was younger.

1 Like

I regret watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom past the first 15 minutes, The Gods Must Be Crazy 2, and especially Oldboy. Seriously, don’t watch Oldboy.

I regret listening to jazz rap, country rap, and, really, 95% of rap-related things.

Someone who understands
This is why I missed you

How could I forget! I regret laying eyes on Cronk. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

######Mah boi…

I too dislike Temple of Doom. It was such a disappointment. Screechy screaming, annoying sidekick, and I can’t take the plot seriously.

I think the film I most regret watching was Pixels. I just… It just… I can’t comprehend… What…

1 Like

Yep. The whole “ripping people’s hearts out and lowering them into lava” thing was also a bit too much for me. XD

Also, it was the first Indiana Jones movie I saw
I think it may have tainted the others for me. XD

I’m sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

I regret listening to any of Maroon 5’s post It Won’t Be Soon Before Long material. Man those guys sold out.

I regret watching Are We There Yet, one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

I regret playing…um…I don’t really play video games that much.

1 Like

I regret watching one of the newer scooby doo episode (Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.) late at night. I was very scarred after that.

I also regret watching too much TV and YouTube and then complaining “where did my time go?”

2 Likes

Yeah, uh, I change my answer to that now. Himegoto.

1 Like

Do you regret watching the video?

1 Like

Sword art online.
Particularly the second half of the second season, which was unbearably awful.

4 Likes

Wake me up and SAVE MEEEEEE

1 Like

I regret watching the 1st 7 minutes of DearS.

Thankfully, I sopped the show before things got worse.

Also, @Nyran’s gonna hate me for even thinking of putting this up:

1 Like

I regret listening to the TTV Podcast, and the Modcast isn’t any better.

/s?

5 Likes

Lego Dimensions, still trying to get 100% gold bricks… I may not complete season 2.

1 Like

Really?

I rather liked the Baan Gaan theme

any reason you don’t?

the chorus.

specifically the beginning. sounds not nearly as epic as the others.

trying too hard to hit the high notes.

the beginning was nice.