Thoughts on Lego Con?

Well Lego Con just happened and my eyes have been permanently scarred.

6 Likes

It was kinda disappointing not gonna lie

1 Like

I didn’t watch it because I didn’t expect anything interesting to come out of it.

5 Likes

Yea, I would’ve been able to deal with all the cringe if there were any big set reveals, but the only ones that we did get were for star wars and they were already leaked.

1 Like

Yeah this really was a big letdown. I expected something more like brand new set reveals but all we got was better looks at leaked SW sets. The only good thing I got out of this was that we’ll be getting a foosball set in the future.

1 Like

forgot that was happening

1 Like

The constant mentioning of anniversary celebrations somewhat triggered me ngl, but otherwise I think I’m just not the target audience for stuff like this. For what it was supposed to be it seemed pretty solid, aside from the technical difficulties.

2 Likes

has anyone tried to submit the nuva symbols to that dots lego house display yet

1 Like

Not yet but there should be an online service for building the patterns, right? unless you just use stud.io or physical bricks

Edit: found the site and made some:

Edit 2: They have all been submitted now

5 Likes

what was this?

1 Like

LEGO E3 essentially

1 Like

So uhhhhhh what happened?

What did they announce?

2 Likes

Some already leaked set reveals. A contest winner announcement. The celebration of Ninjagos and harry potters anniversaries. A murial build event.

Nothing that stood out however most if not all were something we already knew about in one way or another. Bunch of ideas mentions but no bricklink designer program or bionicle mentions

4 Likes

Sounds mediocre.

Also what about the lama

2 Likes

It’s going on tour as a promotion campaign for Lego Vidiyo.

4 Likes

People actually care about vidyo? Some of the actual playset builds look nice but the app is absolutely worthless and it really only has nice minifigures.

I don’t even know if people care enough about it for cringe compilations.

4 Likes

I saw parts of it. Wasn’t even impressed and was very disappointed with no news regarding the Skywalker saga game. I think at this point is either canceled or release it without any updates and end up being a sequel to Cyberpunk 2077. We all know how that turned out.

1 Like

where can one watch it?

1 Like

I don’t think its on YouTube by itself, but you can watch live streamed watch parties that certain youtubers did.

2 Likes

A bit late but Lego uploaded it on Yt four hours ago.

4 Likes