Three Toa: Reha, Calaux, Reyna

More old MOCs!

These are quite old and they aren’t my best work, but I thought I’d show them here before I significantly revamp each one at sometime in the future. I’m relatively happy with each one but each has some sizable flaws and the backs of them are all quite rubbish.

Reha, toa of air (lime green)
Calaux, toa of stone (dark orange)
Reyna, toa of water (blue)

My favorite of the three is Reha because he looks the best in person, and I’m quite proud of how I built his head to get the light blue eye color.

Your comments and critiques are always welcome!

40 Likes

I think Calaux is definitely the best

This is probably off topic, but how do you guys get the all white backgrounds? Still trying to figure it out I guess. Nice MOCs, but they could use some polishing.

Calaux’s head build makes him look at the floor

Huh, I don’t think I’ve seen that version of Reyna. I can’t wait to see what you do with the revamps!

@TheMoltenKing
Thanks!

@Samtastictogo
I use a white fabric background, and then I alter the brightness of the picture to make the background fade away. I’m sure there are far better ways to achieve this effect, though. As for the MOCs, I woudl change a lot of things, but I though I would post the original unchanged versions for future comparisons.

@LTVmocs
I see what you mean, but I believe that is just the way I unintentionally posed the head.

@jayzor17
Thank you!

1 Like