Throwbots/Slizer and Roboriders Discussion Topic

I am proud to say I own Millennium and Boss, they are some pretty fantastic sets.

I also had Frost and Onyx but they were sacrificed long ago to the box

Both themes were very cool in my opinion, it’s hard to say which was my favorite.

3 Likes

I own every Throwbot except Millennium. I have doubles of Flare, Jet, and Blaster.

Blaster was actually one of the first technic sets I got.

3 Likes

I’ve got Millennium, but somehow lost the extra parts leftover from his motorcycle form…

1 Like

My Spark doesn’t have its face plate.

2 Likes

Darn. You almost have a completed rare set.

2 Likes

It’s hilarious how if you look for Spark on Ebay, more often than not it’s just his instructions.

2 Likes

I’ve got two, even though one has the incorrect black technic plate on the right arm.

1 Like

It’s odd that Spark’s non disk throwing arm is more of a violet than purple. Unlike his technic hand pieces.

2 Likes

Guys! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Technic-Spark-Slizer-8522-/262445944701?hash=item3d1aff4f7d:g:GSoAAOSw71BXPokO If you guys don’t pick it up, I will.

2 Likes

Oh, i am so watching it.

1 Like

I would buy it only if I needed 3 Sparks :laughing:

I’m watching because I want an OG throwbot.

1 Like

@JoeScibelli How do you like Flare? He looks weird. I have heard he is as just as rare as Spark, but I could have been mislead.

1 Like

He’s almost as rare. He comes in second.

And I like him. He’s a little odd, but his unique quirks make him stand out. The only issue is that his gear gimmick affects posing.

Another cheap listing:

1 Like
1 Like

Sweet.

I got mine for 8 dollars or something with the canister and instructions.

I don’t have any of the sets, but I have a few disks.
I have no clue which sets they’re from.

1 Like

Take pictures. I could identify them for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope the glare isn’t too bothersome.

I looked again, two of the four are Slizer/Throwbots, one is a sort of Technic motorcycle, and the other is a Po Metru disk.
I got these for free, so I don’t expect anything huge.

3 Likes