TMBI: TTV Message Boards Island (Sign Ups)

I’ll join, Mr. Takua.

Someone explain this to me.

Once I understand, I might join.

Total Drama is a cartoon reality TV show parody with 6 seasons. It was shown on Cartoon Network. Look up Total Drama Pahiktew Island episode 1 on YouTube, it is basically a reboot, so it explains everything. If you don’t have the time, basically it involves two teams competing in challenges, and the losing team votes to eliminate someone (usually the person that caused them to lose). After a certain point, the teams are dissolved, and it is every person for themselves, the challenge winner being immune to vote. Last person standing wins. And the host usually messes stuff up, like kicking out people he doesn’t like without a vote. The winner gets approximately $1,000,000.

Um…

Don’t think I’ll join this time around. I’m currently in two Mafia games, and I’m trying to not be killed by Mafians while juggling school at the same time. I don’t need to be in a third game right now.

Sounds interesting; it’s simply not good for me right now.

1 Like

I won’t get exiled from the island
everyone loves me

yeah
everybody
yeah

1 Like

I’ll join because I liked total drama.(and so you can start)

this better be zany.

OKAY! We now have our contestants.
Now I must ask you, how do you guys want to show up on the island together?
Falling out of a plane, etc.

I want to arrive in a giant hot air balloon, the hot air balloon should look like cory, as I jump out of the balloon, I turn around, use a gun to shoot down the balloon, and shout “IM YO MAN”.

2 Likes

I want us to all arrive via hype train that got shot down my Pesinak and the fact Tahu mastah of fiya had the powa

1 Like

Tricked into cramming into a tight conference room that’s actually on a plane, which is slowly running out of fuel, and everyone gets spooked when it turn out they are actually on a boat instead, that’s sinking…

2 Likes

We all get tied by our ankles to a flying Kanohi Dragon, and when we arrive the ropes gets cut.

Eljay or Kahi should be the host… They fit it so much better

Naw, man.
MT.

MT fits the role of the host so well.

2 Likes

Airdropped in a coffin, with Groose’s theme playing as I land.

1 Like

Me neither…

Sign me up right away! :smile: :smiley:

(o wait. is it full?. dangit…)

1 Like

I’ll ride on the Hype Train that Spider-Greg tried to stop

I am dropped from a plane in a barrel. When I land, the barrel explodes in Pink Fluffiness, and I am standing there, like a boss.

1 Like

I think I like the kanohi dragon idea.

1 Like

^This.^

2 Likes

Does this mean it’s too late to apply?

1 Like